Did A Close Inspection Of The Door Topday.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Turns out something did hit it. There is a round spot in the middle of the bare spot that has white paint inbeded into the primer. There is also an identicle spot up by the door handle, and a smaller spot in front of that one.

I know :pics: I will post some up later after I down load them from the camera.

Bluextc

Reaction score
You should be able to turn it in to insurance, then.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck! it's a piss off for sure.
Repaint?

M.O.E

Reaction score
Shitty! My cobra has been wreaked before the paint is flakin on the trunk mostly, And now the roof! The carfax came back clean too :nonono:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
M.O.E said:
Shitty! My cobra has been wreaked before the paint is flakin on the trunk mostly, And now the roof! The carfax came back clean too :nonono:

thats why carfaxs suck....if the backyard mechanic can do it without turning it into his insurance it wont show up on a carfax....and with it all flaking it definitly leads me to believe it wasnt repaired profesionally

95Boss

Reaction score
It seems those Carfax reports are not as dependable as they used to be. I read recently that they run about 60% as far as being correct. Peeling and flaking paint is a real pisser. Buying a used car when you don't know and trust the original owner or at least have good knowledge of the car's history is a real crap shoot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.