Did any body notice a difference after dyno tune.

RJDCobra

Reaction score
I'm the owner of a 1994 Cobra. my mods are 190lph, fuelpres reg,73mm maf, 70mm TB,pulleys, stock cobra intake,stock 24 # jectors, bbk Lt headers, x-pipe,mac catback, crane 2030 cam,trickflow tw heads, my ? is. will i benefit from a dyno tune/chip? the car runs OK but it just feels like something is holding it back. also at idle the thing smells rich as all hell :-[, will a tune clean that up? did anybody on here feel a difference with a dyno tune with somewhat the similar setup as I?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
With your mods, I think you'd see significant gains from a good dyno tune, both in terms of power and driveability if the tuner knows what they're doing.

My built motor picked up 43 rwhp from baseline to the final tune, not to mention it removed my horrible detonation.

Paul.

ryclef331

Reaction score
Paul said:
With your mods, I think you'd see significant gains from a good dyno tune, both in terms of power and driveability if the tuner knows what they're doing.

My built motor picked up 43 rwhp from baseline to the final tune, not to mention it removed my horrible detonation.

Paul.

Agree 100%

LJmagicJJ

Reaction score
i agree w/ paul you'd def. pick up gains w/ a tune. my buddy's STOCK 96 GT picked up 18rwhp off a tune.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online