did some tail light tinting today!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
I am not finished I have two more slots to go enjoy I think once I get day pics it will look better!!

mustang204.jpg

mustang205.jpg

mustang206.jpg

rgs

Reaction score
hmmm i kinda wanna do that to my taillights...

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
rgs said:
hmmm i kinda wanna do that to my taillights...
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=4552.0 :thumb:

Looks good man!

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
thats was a fast reply trust me it looks better then you think the garage lighting is kinda weird

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
I cut it to where it over hung about 1/2 inch the stuck it on used a squegee then traced the out edge with a knife and then used the squegee to round it in so it looks like it was always there

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
I need to say damn I ran out I guess I didn't conserve enough but I had one piece left here is the update

mustang208.jpg

mustang209.jpg

mustang210.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looks great, I want to do that to mine but in fear of getting a :police: on my ass.........Im not going to :-[

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Looks great, I want to do that to mine but in fear of getting a :police: on my ass.........Im not going to :-[
hey man if you want i can do a light coat of tint on your tails. Or a cool trick to spice up your tails, go to walmart or really anyone that sells Testors paint. They should have a transparent Candy paint for model cars, scuff up your tails and shot your tails with that and they look amazing :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
Snakebit said:
hey man if you want i can do a light coat of tint on your tails. Or a cool trick to spice up your tails, go to walmart or really anyone that sells Testors paint. They should have a transparent Candy paint for model cars, scuff up your tails and shot your tails with that and they look amazing :thumb:

hmmm, so they will have a tinted appearance with that ???

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
I just did mine with Nightshades, made specifically for smoking taillights.. As a matter of fact, they are on my kitchen table still. ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online