Digital Gauges! have you seen these??!

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
watchin that damn clip make me not want to put them in my car!! lol but im gonna do it anyway. Just bc its not the "norm" from what i see.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Curious on how the mileage works on it?
same here,im going to pick it up tomorrow..and by monday i should have a full write up on it and how to go about installing it. maybe it will help someone one day.
i found the wiring diagram and it seem pretty straight forward. I talked to Det_roit about it yesterday and he said it was a good set,some just has resistor issues.

410sn95

Reaction score
ewwww... right out of Knight Rider.

Friend of mine had one in his 80's trans am as a joke in high school. The cluster was a pos, save your money.

Rallim

Reaction score
These things are interesting. I'd look for a set if I was dailying mine, they're different and it'd really liven the thing up. Doesn't really work on the track though since you'd actually have to read the numbers, but still awesome. I thought it was a retrofit of a bunch of gauges into a stock cluster so that's cool its actually a whole unit. I thought autometere was the only thing htat ever did anything like that for an SN cluster

heffe2001

Reaction score
Although I'd not put it in my car, they definitely are different. Now if someone came up with a nice replacement full LCD dash for our cars, where it's completely customizable, that would definitely be interesting...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
if you want customizable digital gauges check out plx designs multi gauges. I have 3 and love them.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

i did buy the gauges (for $50) but didnt put them on my car. instead i listed them on ebay for 3days at a 50$ reserve...3days later the bid ended ant $310....so id say i made a great judgment call.lol

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I do it all the time. If I see something on CL or Ebay that is super cheap I will buy it even if I don't need it just because I know 3 months later I can sell it for 3X as much. Great deal can be found on some forums also if you have the money to jump on them.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
I do it all the time. If I see something on CL or Ebay that is super cheap I will buy it even if I don't need it just because I know 3 months later I can sell it for 3X as much. Great deal can be found on some forums also if you have the money to jump on them.

hell yea,i do that all the time with certain things like gun parts,car parts,and random cool shit.lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I reserve my right to curse at you later if/when someone pops into the electrical section wanting to know how to hook them up....

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

i did buy the gauges (for $50) but didnt put them on my car. instead i listed them on ebay for 3days at a 50$ reserve...3days later the bid ended ant $310....so id say i made a great judgment call.lol

This thread just got awesome!
Well done sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online