Digital Gauges! have you seen these??!

Above118

Reaction score
Has anyone installed/seen/have exp with digital gauges? Intellitronix or Nordskog DP5304R in particular?

Just scored this set...cant find much about it online other than its not being made anymore.
i plan to put a cluster lens on it since i have a spare and this one scratched up a lil.

TanTop94

Reaction score
Woah...that is pretty neat lol. I never knew we had something like that made for these cars, most of the time people just fab up aftermarket gauges in there. Not like that though.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Woah...that is pretty neat lol. I never knew we had something like that made for these cars, most of the time people just fab up aftermarket gauges in there. Not like that though.
exactly what i thought. they are like a mystery to find online. got lucky with a CL find.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
@detroit_riot has that cluster and he hates it. Constantly giving absurd readings or not working at all. Hopefully he'll chime in here to make sure he has the same cluster but it looks just like his from my eyes.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Whaaaaat.
That's cool as hell
How does the digital odometer work? I thought I read somewhere that our clusters can't be swapped for digital ones because of how the wiring is setup..

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
@det_riot has that cluster and he hates it. Constantly giving absurd readings or not working at all. Hopefully he'll chime in here to make sure he has the same cluster but it looks just like his from my eyes.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One
hopefully he does,i found the manual online and the previous owner hasn't had any issues (so he said). But hopefully if there are any bugs they can be figured out.

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
Whaaaaat.
That's cool as hell
How does the digital odometer work? I thought I read somewhere that our clusters can't be swapped for digital ones because of how the wiring is setup..

not exactly sure to be honest...picking it up friday. but you better believe ill be doing a write up on it.haha

OP
OP
Above118

Above118

Reaction score
[MENTION=11417]det_riot[/MENTION] i need your input.lol

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=18015]Above118[/MENTION] I guess he didn't want to visit us. But i got his phone number for you!
giggity.
gwUHwu7.gif

PM'd you

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Honestly, that's one beefed up mustang for a tv show, green nitrous, full paint, body kit, a/m spoiler, steeda sponsor, a/m gauge cluster.

Except I was pissed he barely got to 100 mph with nos. I guess because it's wet outside?

What bothered me was it looks like the speedometer maxed at 100mph... Like since when is that a thing.

Also did anyone notice it's a V6?
... Only one tail pipe

LaserRed95GT

Reaction score
What bothered me was it looks like the speedometer maxed at 100mph... Like since when is that a thing.

Also did anyone notice it's a V6?
... Only one tail pipe

LOLOL. Now that you mention it, it does.

Reminds me of when I use to play Need for speed and the Skyline would max at 200MPH no matter what you did to it, no car could exceed that.

I guess 100mph is considered fast?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online