Dirty Dirty Racing Tune Reveiw

Dub Jones

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As some of you may have seen from my posts I picked up a nicely modified and very mint condition 40th Anniversary GT a little while back. Mod list is in the signature, but the car just didn't put down the power I had expected. I discovered two clogged catalytic converters, a tank full of old 87 octance (car had sat for almost a year) and eventually discover that despite having a diablo handheld that no tune was loaded. On top of this the car was running its original airfilter from 2007 on its BBK intake.

I addressed all of the above and got in touch with Willie Lynch about getting a tune file, as all the local dyno shops were booked solid, and well frankly I'm not sure how good they are for their prices.

Willie has been awesome to deal with. Email responses come within minutes, he helped me trouble shoot some issues with my predator handheld, walked me through processes, and I finally decided to dump the Predator for an SCT handheld from him. I ordered it from him on Friday and it arrived Monday... fantastic!!! It was time to play!

Loaded up the tune file from Willie... Guys... seriously... the difference is insane!!! My car is alive, and it is nuts. The power delivery is epic, Willie has this tune dialed in. No joke the car feels like it picked up a ton of power. I'm spinning the rollers on Monday to see what she puts down.

If anyone needs a tune file, check out Dirty Dirty Racing and talk to Willie. His price was more than fair.

Up until yesterday I had been trying to book the car in for heads and headers... now... I'm more than happy... picked up the power I wanted from this tune alone.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Not the first time I've heard great things about willie

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good service makes happy customers that spread the word... good for business!

chris91

Reaction score
He's on here as well. I can't remember his SN though. Glad you're happy with the results. He did a great job on my car too. I still haven't had him put the finishing touches on mine yet though. It runs awesome though for sure.

OP
OP
D

Dub Jones

Reaction score
He's on here as well. I can't remember his SN though. Glad you're happy with the results. He did a great job on my car too. I still haven't had him put the finishing touches on mine yet though. It runs awesome though for sure.

Yep actually you mentioned DirtyDirty Racing which is how I ended up getting in touch with Willie. So thanks for that too!

Paul94gt

Reaction score
This is all great to hear. I have been looking at getting a Moats Quarterhorse from him sometime over the Winter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online