Do you have your babies birth certif........

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
So you SVT owners, do you have your Snakes birth certificate ??? ??? I didn't know any thing about them until a couple months back. I had to call the 1-800 SVT number , provide proof of ownership and they send a copy of the Cobra's production date in the form of a birth certificate. Its pretty cool and looks slick hanging on the wall in my office :dancing6:

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeap, i have had mine for about 2 years now. take it with me to car shows, sits in a mystic colored frame

pagz

Reaction score
going on a year since i received mine from svt

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have mine, I got it as soon as I found out they were available. About a month after I bought the car.

certificateofauthenticity-vi.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
whats the telephono numbero? ima order one.. aren't they like 45 bucks or something?

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well trey, to tell you the truth I dont think you can get them any more since the svt dept is gone now :dunno: there was NO CHARGE for them so money is not a issue but getting one now may be a problem. I cant remember the number but I know it was 1800 svt something :-\

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i think their still around i tried a couple months back i dont know if they did recently... but i need to get mine too

TripleBlack95

Reaction score
I sure do! Came with the car as well as the original documentation letter and the first dyno graph. Added bonus since they're about $40 to obtain.

I still haven't recieved ANY mailings from SVTOA after calling and re-registering over the phone 2 months ago. Kind of pissed about that. I'll have to give them another call.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
FREE!?!?! ill have my dad fax the required info to them tomorrow! :D

SLITH3R96

Reaction score
Hell Yeah....
100_1496.jpg

Plus this.... I bet you aint got this :dancing6:
100_1497.jpg

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wish I had my window sticker. I bought the car used. I don't even have the owners manual.

SLITH3R96

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Wish I had my window sticker. I bought the car used. I don't even have the owners manual.

I got my car from the original owner, he kept ALL the paperwork from the dealership (he ordered the vehicle with options he wanted.) He also gave me ALL the service statements done to the vehicle (90% were done at ford.)

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
SLITH3R96 said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:

I got my car from the original owner, he kept ALL the paperwork from the dealership (he ordered the vehicle with options he wanted.) He also gave me ALL the service statements done to the vehicle (90% were done at ford.)

I bought my 97 Cobra from a dealer. The car was not even on the main lot, it was in the high miles trade in lot (131,000)that the dealer had. We went there looking for a car for my wife on a whim, and there sat a 1997 Cobra. I was not even going to look at the car because we were there for my wife. She sat in it and fell in love with the leather seats. I didn't even realize it was a Cobra because one of the fender emblems was missing. I was ready to walk away from it, she wanted a 4wd. The next day she told me to check it out and go over it. That is when I found out it was a Cobra.

They told me that they had alot of kids checking it out, wanting to take it for a test drive. But they would not let them. Everybody that looked at it before me could not get financing. They were asking $9,800. I bought it as is for $6,600. I put tires, a tie rod end, and rear brakes, rotors and calipers on it to get it through inspection.

It is the funnest car that I have had since my 1966 Mustang was on the road. The best $6,600 I ever spent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online