Dodo Juice Wax Sale

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I've decided to put a few more of my Dodo Juice waxes on sale. Rainforest Rub, Orange Crush, Purple Haze, and Blue Velvet waxes are all on sale. I going to run this special for about a week or so. I've posted the sale prices on both of my websites.....

Dodo Juice

Car Care Products:Dodo Juice

The Rainforest Rub is a great all around wax, this works great on all colors.

Orange Crush adds a warm look and really stands out on blue,yellow, orange,red etc.

The Purple Haze and Blue Velvet add a lot of depth and wetness and are designed for darker colored paints and metallics.

Let me know if you have any product questions!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I would go with Orange Crush for that color. I did a laser red mustang last week with Orange Crush and it looked really sweet. I need to start taking pictures of my details to post on here! I just can't ever find the time!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Obsessive Detail said:
I've decided to put a few more of my Dodo Juice waxes on sale. Rainforest Rub, Orange Crush, Purple Haze, and Blue Velvet waxes are all on sale. I going to run this special for about a week or so. I've posted the sale prices on both of my websites.....

Dodo Juice

Car Care Products:Dodo Juice

The Rainforest Rub is a great all around wax, this works great on all colors.

Orange Crush adds a warm look and really stands out on blue,yellow, orange,red etc.

The Purple Haze and Blue Velvet add a lot of depth and wetness and are designed for darker colored paints and metallics.

Let me know if you have any product questions!

Is the orange crush better for a metallic laser re?d then your wet obession?

Whats your best drying towel?

Whats your best scratch free mit?

Whats your best upolstry/seat/carpet cleaner?

Thanks,
Matt

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I really love using Wet Obsession, but I'm a bit biased! Honestly, it is a great wax and it is super easy to put on and take off, basically no effort at all. The Wet Obsession will add a lot of depth and wetness. Wet Obsession is a huge hit on all of the forums I sponsor. Most of the cars you see in my Customer Rides section of my website have WO on their paint.

With the Orange Crush you will also get some nice depth and wetness. What is cool about Orange Crush is that you can put it on with your bare hands if you want to. Really, you can't go wrong with either.

As far as my best drying towel, this depends on personal preference. Some people like to use a big towel for drying like my Amazing Dryer others don't like to use a large towel and prefer something smaller, for smaller you can't go wrong with the Super Fly, Ultra Premium, or Gladiator. The Shag Rag is also very popular. The Shag and Gladiator are on my Rag Shack website.

My green chenille/microfiber wash mitt is very soft and scratch free. This works really well. That is all that touch my vehicles.

I don't carry anything for cleaning the carpets and upholstery. A great over the counter product is Folex.

02GT

Reaction score
how do I get the 10% discount? I am about to order the silk shine dressing, dura ball, and the wash and gloss. Maybe one other thing. I want to have a full obsessive line to clean and detail my car. I just bought the waterless wash with carnuba and the wet wax and I am fully impressed with both and I want to try all of the other products.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Obsessive Detail said:
I really love using Wet Obsession, but I'm a bit biased! Honestly, it is a great wax and it is super easy to put on and take off, basically no effort at all. The Wet Obsession will add a lot of depth and wetness. Wet Obsession is a huge hit on all of the forums I sponsor. Most of the cars you see in my Customer Rides section of my website have WO on their paint.

With the Orange Crush you will also get some nice depth and wetness. What is cool about Orange Crush is that you can put it on with your bare hands if you want to. Really, you can't go wrong with either.

As far as my best drying towel, this depends on personal preference. Some people like to use a big towel for drying like my Amazing Dryer others don't like to use a large towel and prefer something smaller, for smaller you can't go wrong with the Super Fly, Ultra Premium, or Gladiator. The Shag Rag is also very popular. The Shag and Gladiator are on my Rag Shack website.

My green chenille/microfiber wash mitt is very soft and scratch free. This works really well. That is all that touch my vehicles.

I don't carry anything for cleaning the carpets and upholstery. A great over the counter product is Folex.

Thanks ill have to put a order in here in a minute.

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
02GT said:
how do I get the 10% discount? I am about to order the silk shine dressing, dura ball, and the wash and gloss. Maybe one other thing. I want to have a full obsessive line to clean and detail my car. I just bought the waterless wash with carnuba and the wet wax and I am fully impressed with both and I want to try all of the other products.
Just enter SN95 member in the comment box at checkout the website. Then I refund the member discount back to you. Sorry it took so long to get back. I had a detail in another town today that took all day!

02GT

Reaction score
Thats ok! I can't wait to start stocking up and have all the right stuff to clean up my cars beautiful paint :)

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I'm going to end this special on Monday. Anyone that has been thinking about getting some high quality wax, now is your chance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online