does anyone else collect sn collectables?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been collecting 30th anniversary stuff when I could find it and thought maybe it would be fun to see what other have, and if we can figure out where some of this came from exactly. For example I just got this pin and coin from ebay, the back of the coin has the "Reflections" pic with the 94/64. Anyone have any idea if this was given out in some kind of a set or as a promotional piece at shows?

DSC01694.jpg

Anyone else have any cool sn95 collectables?

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
There are some 30th anniversary stuff out there if you look. I have a vintage jacket with an embroidered 30th patch sewn into it that I like to wear to shows on cold nights. Certainly not a daily worn jacket by any means I will get a pic a little later.

The coin I might try to work into my stereo install if I can do it tastefully, the pins I have on my cars visor.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't someone post a snap on tool box? Or something like that?

I thought that was pretty sweet.
I don't really have anything :( a sn95 concept model and a johnny lightning boss. Nothing truly 30th anniversary.

I'm too cheap for collectibles... Unless its tin signs. I have a soft spot for those.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I posted my ring brothers snap on tool box before

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had been watching the tool boxes for a while. I thought they were around the $300 mark until the last time I checked recently and suddenly they were much more.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Those are sweet! Ive tried to find some cool shirts with sn95's instead of the normal '69, fox body, s197 style. No luck

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I have a funny car poster hanging on my wall with John Force, Whit Bazemore and Tony Pedregon. Got it a few years ago from my dad. My guess is it's pretty old just based off the pictures. But Still a sweet poster and all 3 cars are sn's. The top of the poster says "The fastest oval in racing (Ford logo) Mustang Racing". Other than that I don't think I have hardly anymore sn stuff. I had a ton of it when I was a kid back in the mid 90's when they first came out. Ever since then tho, it just magically disappeared

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been looking for a diecast car that looked close to mine but never was able to find one I liked. Of course now after all the custom work I have done that will never happen for sure...

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online