Does anyone sell guages/overlays in KM/H??

W

Wes8398

I'd love to get my hands on some nice gauge overlays, but I want them in KM/H, no MPH. My last car had gauges with MPH in big and KM/H in small, but that was a PITA to read. I want KM/H in big. Anyone know of where to get 'em?

95-stang

Reaction score
I have a proper KPH speedo on my import which i converted to a proper mph clock for the UK, might have a look as its in my garage somewhere.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Yeah, when I was looking for reverse glow overlays I found that the km/h version was prolly 2x to 3x the price of MPH ones.

So, I just went with the MPH version and just keep in mind the conversion factor in my head... :hammer:

So, it all depends on how cheap you are I guess. ;)

OP
OP
W

Wes8398

:puke: $100 US for guage overlays?!?! lol That place can kiss my ass! lol I got my previous car's overlays for $25 US plus shipping. :lame:

Yah, I did that with my previous car and it really started to become an annoyance. I want the KM/H ones for sure, but I'm not paying a ridiculous amount for them, so we'll see.
Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Well, don't give up! :) Here's what I found doing a quick search on eBay - Click HERE.

They're $35 USD + shipping.

Tell me what you're looking for exactly and I'll see what I can find. 8)

OP
OP
W

Wes8398

Hey, that's a pretty good find Greg. Not sure how you came across it, cause I searched ebay and didn't see a single Mustang guage overlay in KM/H. That particular one isn't really what I'm looking for, but it's a start at least. And a decent price, too. THIS would be something I like. I'm not a big fan of the glow guages .. I like the "reverse glow" much more. Plain white faces would be good, too. Making my own little pattern on them would be ideal, but I think that's asking a little too much. lol

Greggerex

Reaction score
I'm a search master Wes, what can I say? ;)

Those are the gauges I got (from the same guy too), except the V6 version ::)

I'll take another look and let you know what I find. 8)

Greggerex

Reaction score
Alright...

Using eBay & Google there's not much available to you for under, say, $75 USD.

The only decent possibility is THIS GUY.

He does custom gauges, and the auctions start at $40 USD. I'd drop him a message with your request and ask for a price on the product and shipping to Canada.

Sorry I couldn't help more... :dunno:

OP
OP
W

Wes8398

Hey, you helped a lot, thanks for your time and efforts! I will drop him a message and also keep searching.

Nacho

Reaction score
Wes8398 said:
Hey, that's a pretty good find Greg. Not sure how you came across it, cause I searched ebay and didn't see a single Mustang guage overlay in KM/H. That particular one isn't really what I'm looking for, but it's a start at least. And a decent price, too. THIS would be something I like. I'm not a big fan of the glow guages .. I like the "reverse glow" much more. Plain white faces would be good, too. Making my own little pattern on them would be ideal, but I think that's asking a little too much. lol

A buddy of mine got those for his car and let me say :puke: They look fugly on the car, a lil ricey.

OP
OP
W

Wes8398

Everyone's got their own taste, that's for sure. I don't know which ones you were calling ricer (or if it was any/all of them) but I disagree - especially with the reverse glow cause they're the same lighting as stock, just a nicer, brighter colour. And I want a white guage face because my car's white and it'll look good. So far I haven't come across any good prices in KM/H, so I wont be getting any overlays anytime soon.

Nacho

Reaction score
The ricer ones, for me, are the ones I quoted. They've just go toooooo much going on at the same time. Green, blue, white, red....but to each their own.

Greggerex

Reaction score
Bah, I don't think they're ricey at all.

The pic below isn't great quality, but that what they look like installed @ night.

IM000836.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.