Does owning a Mustang get you women?

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Do you feel that you have gotten more ladies with a Mustang than without it? Just curious to see if the stereotype or myth whatever you want to call it is true. Does it help you when you meet a lady and she sees you have a Mustang?

This has not been my experience at all. Maybe because its an old car and here in Gilbert there are nothing but brand new cars.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
my mother bought our 94 gt in 94 right after I graduated high school. From 18-21 there isn't crap too do in this town so there was a popular strip that everyone would cruise till the we hours of the morning. Now if I took the truck I had at the time, a tan/stripped down ranger xlt we could fill the whole bed fulla pussy in only a couple of laps. Take the mustang out though and all we usually ended up with was almost into a fight...

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it helps, but it's definitely a nice addition to have.

If a girl can like me when I pull up in my minivan, she's gonna be even happier when I pull out the mustang.
However bottoming out 5 times on your way to a nice dinner is tough news to break to a girl.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Nope. Women I date like my TSX way more than my Mustang.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Lsx gets you more "ass" than a Mustang. Your not gonna find your soul mate tho if that's what your askin

Sent from my SCH-I605

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I doubt that is the reason but it always helps once they get it in for sure... but there was no addition in women than before I had any stang

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sure do. women actually acknowledge my existence in it. once I got flashed on the highway. ... so. yes.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. The 67 could draw a couple chicks but most of them just saw an old car. Now my bright orange SRT4... that was a lady getter. The gayest car I owned was the women flocked to. More proof that women are crazy.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it depends on the area you live in, I pull in tail in either my car or truck. Both vehciles put a grin on their face, then a bigger grin when they see the other one. There's been MANY-a-time someone has said something about my car and the girl I'm talking to will ask to see a pic, pull out the phone and show her and every time it's the same words from them - "that's hot."

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My old car, yes. My new one, well, let's just say I have to know what I'm doing.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Lol I'm not asking because I'm looking to find a soul mate that way hahahaha. I was just curious because all of my friends and people always say, "you must get a lot of pussy with that car." And on the contrary, I don't get even a whiff of pink taco lol. I've had hardly any girls compliment my car if any. Although with some of the Latina chicks in the rough areas, they're always admiring! haha. I'd love some latina chicks XD

I wouldn't say it helps, but it's definitely a nice addition to have.

If a girl can like me when I pull up in my minivan, she's gonna be even happier when I pull out the mustang.
However bottoming out 5 times on your way to a nice dinner is tough news to break to a girl.
Word. That would be a good girl. Out here it seems its nothing but gold diggers after the guys with Subies and newer coyotes, sigh.
And I can relate to the bottoming out! Its embarrassing, I always have to tell people before they get in that the ride will be rough and we may scrape haha.

Rallim

Reaction score
Driving skills do apparently.
11318576876_2dd63ea035.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Either you got it or you don't. I've had girls compliment the car, had one scream from the other side of the street over the stereo blasting lol. But where I am not many girls are into cars so.. lol

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
The girls gotta be into you though, if she just digs the car and not you, not worth the time.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Girls don't give a shit about your mustang. They much prefer if you drive a new Benz or Lexus.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online