Does owning a Mustang get you women?

teal95gt

Reaction score
I saw you in Hanover today your ride looks bad ass and sounds awesome I'm gonna assume you have an offroad x pipe. I love the rear wheels super meaty rubber!

Sinned83

Reaction score
Yup that was me. It's a factory h with 4 cats. It needs a detail Josh

RustyRodder

Reaction score
Ive never pulled a number because of my mustang... Girls do, however, love the chevelle and motorcycle.

But that doesnt matter, since I always drive whatever beater I have at the time on first dates- girls seem to like radios, AC, and not smelling burnt gas like the chevelle does.

Goldmember

Reaction score
It worked once in my 97. Back in the old myspace days, not long after I bought Goldmember...

Me and a bunch of my buddies were out at Dave & Buster's for a birthday party; me, and my buddy's sister. My buddy's sister invited one of her friends, a cute blonde racked-up nurse. "Back problems" for sure. She found me on myspace and complimented the car. I did something out of character and said "want to go for a ride sometime?"

That weekend it went down. Cool girl to hang with, but she had some emotional issues, and stopped talking to me out of nowhere. From what I learned it was a pattern with her.

Lesson really is- having the wheels is a nice thing, it's you that matters in the end, though.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
No.... Girls like my "chick" truck because they want it for themselves though lol. Girls don't notice cars

JKady

Reaction score
Girls comments about my car include "What happened to your radio?" and "Why is your car so loud?" And that's about it. The girlfriend pretty much doesn't even ask if I'm driving when we go somewhere anymore, her Corolla is quiet and has a radio and AC so it wins.

My beater old '90 F350 crew cab gets more attention from women than my car ever has.

Bolo

Reaction score
I say it can help get you noticed but the rest is on you.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Lol can't believe this thread is still alive. Feels like I've come really far in a short time. This chick from my class went with me to a hockey game for extra credit, and she loved the car minus the stock radio lol. So, needless to say the stock radio has been replaced by a double din and a 12" sub.

But last night as I was getting into my car with my carne asada burrito, this chick that was in the restaurant was also leaving, she looked over at me and then made her 36c boobs bounce like a trampoline. Best site ever. Needless to say, ask me how I know they were 36c!

FOUSH

Reaction score
The chicks love it... And that's why my gf hates it lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online