Does owning a Mustang get you women?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
if you want a vehicle that will get you chics, get a bike. When I had my sportbike I had chics ALL THE TIME asking me too take them for a ride. If they were fat/ugly well I had a girlfriend but I gave a lot of rides.... I swear I could have pulled that thing too the side of an untraveled country road and lit a cig and by the time it was done I would have had some chic asking me.

Now later in life I learned that a hot tub is just BEGGIN them to drop their panties. There was more then a few times that I had a girl asking to get in but she didn't have a suit....

[video=youtube;kgoN-u_77NE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgoN-u_77NE[/video]

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Damn you guys have a lot of luck with women whether it be because of the car you drive or not. I suck when it comes to women, physically unattractive destroys you lol. But surprisingly I've had some pretty sexy chicks want to date me but I always pussed out knowing I wasn't good enough for them.

I'm finally talking to this one cute chick, she can do way better (her personality is unlike any other person I've met), and I'm almost certain she doesn't like my car lol. She likes my IG of Vipers and what not but never my car hahahaha. Its so uncomfortable I'd hate to drive her around in it. Its so rough its ridiculous I can't figure it out either. Not gonna sell it because of some girl though; she'll probably end up not dating me anyways lol.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If she seriously does not like your car at all, like a slight hatred, leave her at the curb.

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone 4S

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
If she seriously does not like your car at all, like a slight hatred, leave her at the curb.

Oh I didn't mean it like that. She probably just doesn't like it because its old. Although, her family isn't very wealthy (neither am I) and she drives a 2000 crown vic, so that may not be true. lol idk, I just don't see her caring for cars in general. Oh well she's got a beautiful personality and she's so graceful so its okay.

ElKabong197

Reaction score
If you're using cars to try to pick up womem, gonna be a long, expensive lesson to learn.

But if that's your thing, get a corvette. I got a lot more attention from women in my 00 Vette, vs my 11 GT.

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I didn't mean it like that. She probably just doesn't like it because its old. Although, her family isn't very wealthy (neither am I) and she drives a 2000 crown vic, so that may not be true. lol idk, I just don't see her caring for cars in general. Oh well she's got a beautiful personality and she's so graceful so its okay.

I'd say deal with it then, doesn't sound as bad as it did in the first post. There's a lot of girls out there that don't care about cars. Plus, it's not like you're about to marry her.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
If you're using cars to try to pick up womem, gonna be a long, expensive lesson to learn.

But if that's your thing, get a corvette. I got a lot more attention from women in my 00 Vette, vs my 11 GT.

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle
LOL NO that's not what I meant with this thread guys lol. I was just curious if that stereotype was true because it has never been my experience. Oh yah a Vette will get the ladies no doubt; I borrowed a friends C6 Z06 once and they couldn't stop looking even though I am not good looking lol.

I'd say deal with it then, doesn't sound as bad as it did in the first post. There's a lot of girls out there that don't care about cars. Plus, it's not like you're about to marry her.

Yeah sorry I made it sound like a whole different story. Yeah tons of girls don't care for cars; the majority of the ones I know don't. Kind of sucks because that's about all I got going for me in life; then again its a crappy old sn95. I need to make money so I can get the ladies haha.

ademily87

Reaction score
Some girls like it. Some girls say it's too loud. Some girls looooove it.

But most of the time girls want to drive it, and I let em.

But has my car ever gotten me laid? Naaahhh. Not that I know of lol

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
I don't need a car to get girls for me... lol.
I don't even tell people what kind of car I drive unless they ask or they see me in it

Win

Legend
Reaction score

you sir

:nono:

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
You know what gets women. CONFIDENCE. . Seems you lacking some.
Dang putting me on blast lol. Oh well, it is true. But that's not even true.

Haha that sounds about right.

I don't need a car to get girls for me... lol.
I don't even tell people what kind of car I drive unless they ask or they see me in it
That's good. That's the way to do it. Eh I don't talk about my car either because its an old car. Some friends like to tell girls what I drive and I hate to say a mustang because than they ask what year and I have to say 97. That's just a deal breaker haahah.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
I'm just saying. You don't think your good enough for certain girls.. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Never think your not good enough for any girl. Regardless of looks. .

nightfire

Reaction score
Im smart, handsome, charming, funny, and have a penis that should be sculptured and sold as a trophy. I don't need a car to get chicks

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
No... maybe in highschool if its a convertible... doesn't matter if v6 out v8 vert... otherwise nope.

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just being me gets me women lol .... If I have a sick ride that's even easier but I don't be bragging about my ride like I'm 17 anymore. When I was in high school this car got me all the *****es in grade 11 and 12 and the following 2 after high school

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I'm just saying. You don't think your good enough for certain girls.. I didn't mean it in a bad way. Never think your not good enough for any girl. Regardless of looks. .
Lol its all good I was only agreeing with you. I don't think one can be good enough for ANY girl, just not possible. I've never understood why dudes say that. However, during Christmas shopping I did see a few big fellas with some beautiful women at their side.

Im smart, handsome, charming, funny, and have a penis that should be sculptured and sold as a trophy. I don't need a car to get chicks
Hahahahahhahaha hahahaha that needs to be sigged! Stay humble my friend.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
No... maybe in highschool if its a convertible... doesn't matter if v6 out v8 vert... otherwise nope.

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*
Convertibles get the ladies; no idea why. Haha yeah in HS a mustang would be nice. Oh wait I had a clean 97 GT in highscool that was rio red and the ladies loved it! But I was too much of a Puss to go for them. There was this one cheerleader that wanted the D, but I didn't make anything of it. She was hot!

Just being me gets me women lol .... If I have a sick ride that's even easier but I don't be bragging about my ride like I'm 17 anymore. When I was in high school this car got me all the *****es in grade 11 and 12 and the following 2 after high school
hahaha damn Musturd you are a baller. hahaha damn man I'm laughing at the thought of you in that type of car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.