Does owning a Mustang get you women?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lmao when we we're teenagers everyone was into lowriders ... I had a few rides with hydros in my day , I always wanted a fox coupe so when I sold the monte for 7k when I was like 19 or 20 it was time to step my game up

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Lol its all good I was only agreeing with you. I don't think one can be good enough for ANY girl, just not possible. I've never understood why dudes say that. However, during Christmas shopping I did see a few big fellas with some beautiful women at their side..
Good enough as in marriage material?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
This new girl I'm with just popped up threw a friend and she's the bomb. Definitely low mileage at 19

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
A new rich model lol ... My dad before he owned his own excavation company used to work for this girls dad .... I met her a few weeks back and she was talking about her dad's company and I was like Hoooley shit your dad's chuck I've known him since I was like 7 or 8 boom I was in like that .... She cooks cleans does custom interior on cars and ain't a broke ***** .....

Money net over broke *****es

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Lmao when we we're teenagers everyone was into lowriders ... I had a few rides with hydros in my day , I always wanted a fox coupe so when I sold the monte for 7k when I was like 19 or 20 it was time to step my game up
haha dang man. I'd say the fox coupe was a good upgrade! Started from the bottom...
Good enough as in marriage material?
Not really marriage as I'm not interested in that at the moment but just to date or what not. Eh there's some girls out there that deserve the best, sadly that's not me haha.

This new girl I'm with just popped up threw a friend and she's the bomb. Definitely low mileage at 19
Get in there man! haha there's a chick like that but she's not low mileage that has been knocking at my door step. Big booty, green eyed latina. Just logged onto facebook and see a pic of one of my best friends and her together.... lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea man she's got these minty blue eyes too like she's to die for , just a tiny cute little thing with a nice booty

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
Ha. Come on man. Every one deserves the best. That's not how life works. . If It's at your door get it in. That's how you supposed to find what you want. .

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Yea man she's got these minty blue eyes too like she's to die for , just a tiny cute little thing with a nice booty
Damnn sounds mouth watering. Booty and blue eyes ftw. I should have gone to Canada with my friend lol

Ha. Come on man. Every one deserves the best. That's not how life works. . If It's at your door get it in. That's how you supposed to find what you want. .
Everyone deserves the best but its gotta be the best for both parties. Everyones gotta be happy. Well it was at my door but like I said my good friend just posted a pic of them together so that's out the door.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
SEXY!!!!!!!! Good work Musturd! Those eyes are amazing.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
like I said before I have numerous spare bedrooms in my monsterous house just watch out for my parrot he's ****in evil

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I know that feeling lol .... Oh well **** it girls don't be smart enough to know about my mustang forums

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea same but girls never touch my phone . Plus I have a code on it . Who knows a few months down the road she may be wanting it I'll just say no

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
No... maybe in highschool if its a convertible... doesn't matter if v6 out v8 vert... otherwise nope.

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*
I can vouch for this one :thumbsup:
I noticed that I had to do a little less work to get girls than I did before I had my car, and I'd always get waves from girls I didn't know around town after I got it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh man I know that *****es be waving like crazy , sometimes if I see a sexy girl I'll wave they almost always wave back I've picked up quite a few girls like that ... They're never keepers in that style but hey throw it in and get out .... These kind of girls are the good for right now .... Like stated above vettes are a solid pussy magnet or a big diesel truck *****es love that shit

Rallim

Reaction score
Going back to my point about skillz getting you girls, I forgot during one of the summer events after the day was ending and we were packing up, this girl came up to me with a couple friends and was like OMG WE'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU SINCE YOU STARTED HERE YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH ITS AWESOME *hug*

And I'm now friends with another chick I met at the track with it. She also had a Mustang.

Was a nice day.

So yes, Mustang's can attract girls in my experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online