Does owning a Mustang get you women?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks and like [MENTION=15366]Rallim[/MENTION] said *****es love guys with skills

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
like I said before I have numerous spare bedrooms in my monsterous house just watch out for my parrot he's ****in evil
Yes you have offered that, thanks man! I wish I had the balls to just get up and move haha, Canada looks fun.

Going back to my point about skillz getting you girls, I forgot during one of the summer events after the day was ending and we were packing up, this girl came up to me with a couple friends and was like OMG WE'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU SINCE YOU STARTED HERE YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH ITS AWESOME *hug*

And I'm now friends with another chick I met at the track with it. She also had a Mustang.

Was a nice day.

So yes, Mustang's can attract girls in my experience.
I just went back and read your post; freakin awesome! Yeah women love men with skills, I've noticed that. They love it when you're good at something it shows confidence. Too bad I have no skills. I'm not good at anything. Wish I was so I can make a living out of it too.

:deeplist:

That is all...

atta boy
She was too good for me man. She would have been in for a rude surprise.

Thanks and like Rallim said *****es love guys with skills
That's true. I don't have any skills. I need to learn to cook at the minimum hahaha.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Yes you have offered that, thanks man! I wish I had the balls to just get up and move haha, Canada looks fun.

I just went back and read your post; freakin awesome! Yeah women love men with skills, I've noticed that. They love it when you're good at something it shows confidence. Too bad I have no skills. I'm not good at anything. Wish I was so I can make a living out of it too.

She was too good for me man. She would have been in for a rude surprise.

That's true. I don't have any skills. I need to learn to cook at the minimum hahaha.
pull yourself together man. you don't need skills. all you have to do is not speak like you are here.... i don't mean to be rude, but i've heard 11 year olds speak more assertively than you lol. just swallow your pride, take a breath, and just talk. and if they don't react well to you, so what? just some broad that you probably won't ever see again anyways. move on to the next one.

Justang

Reaction score
If anything, it might just get you noticed more. Maybe. It's up to you to seal the deal.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
pull yourself together man. you don't need skills. all you have to do is not speak like you are here.... i don't mean to be rude, but i've heard 11 year olds speak more assertively than you lol. just swallow your pride, take a breath, and just talk. and if they don't react well to you, so what? just some broad that you probably won't ever see again anyways. move on to the next one.
Lol that's a good way to look at it. Sorry for the negativity, I'm 23 and haven't done crap in life. Idk I can't get past it. Well, I don't speak like I do here with them, well actually I don't ever have that chance lol. But no I wouldn't speak negative in front of them.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Lol that's a good way to look at it. Sorry for the negativity, I'm 23 and haven't done crap in life. Idk I can't get past it. Well, I don't speak like I do here with them, well actually I don't ever have that chance lol. But no I wouldn't speak negative in front of them.
you have the chance literally every time you leave your house. you see a decent looking girl, just talk to her. really not that difficult

Caboose302

Reaction score
Other people might have a different experience, but I've never been able to use my Mustang as a Pu$&y magnet. All my girlfriends never actually liked mustangs... at first. I think I have a 95% success rate in converting them. Especially my ex who was into imports. I let her drive my Fox and it was all over.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
you have the chance literally every time you leave your house. you see a decent looking girl, just talk to her. really not that difficult
Lol it's harder for me than you'd think. I don't have a problem talking with girls or random people; I can do that just fine. I just don't pursue anything more than meeting and greeting. I've already convinced myself such encounters won't lead to anything mentally.
Oddly enough; I have a date tomorrow with a beautiful latina. Ice skating at 1pm and then zoo lights at 6. Funny thing is, she asked me out on the date! lol I don't feel bad about that at all nor is it weird to me. She's really not shy at all. And best part of all she's a great person. This is one crazy turn of events. Don't know how this will go.

Other people might have a different experience, but I've never been able to use my Mustang as a Pu$&y magnet. All my girlfriends never actually liked mustangs... at first. I think I have a 95% success rate in converting them. Especially my ex who was into imports. I let her drive my Fox and it was all over.
Haha nice! Glad to hear it works for some body. That's freakin awesome that your ex was into imports then switched to muscle!

Nightmare

Reaction score
Lol it's harder for me than you'd think. I don't have a problem talking with girls or random people; I can do that just fine. I just don't pursue anything more than meeting and greeting. I've already convinced myself such encounters won't lead to anything mentally.
WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ****ing kidding me? You want to know why girls dont seem to want to be with you? It is because your self worth is shit. Hell, I am a rather understanding and paitient person, but your self loathing is driving me up the wall. How can you score big with a girl if you honestly feel that you are not good enough for them... If anything, they are not good enough for you. Once you learn that you will be a lot better off. Love your self before you go looking for love.

Oddly enough; I have a date tomorrow with a beautiful latina. Ice skating at 1pm and then zoo lights at 6. Funny thing is, she asked me out on the date! lol I don't feel bad about that at all nor is it weird to me. She's really not shy at all. And best part of all she's a great person. This is one crazy turn of events. Don't know how this will go.

This is a start, you just need the confidence to seal the deal and PITB

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
yeah dude, idk if something happened in your life that gives you that kind of self image of yourself, but without confidence, you're nothing more than a rag doll that people can and will push around as much as they want.

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
WTF IS THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Are you ****ing kidding me? You want to know why girls dont seem to want to be with you? It is because your self worth is shit. Hell, I am a rather understanding and paitient person, but your self loathing is driving me up the wall. How can you score big with a girl if you honestly feel that you are not good enough for them... If anything, they are not good enough for you. Once you learn that you will be a lot better off. Love your self before you go looking for love.

This is a start, you just need the confidence to seal the deal and PITB
Sorry, I accidentally shared my emotions. Not normal of me but I needed to vent. However, that's not what this thread was supposed to be about lol. Its not that girls don't seem to want to be with me, its me that pushes away. Yes my self worth is crap; it is what it is. Well, I have nothing to make me feel that I am good enough for them (I can list a million reasons). C'mon, there's always some one that could be more for them. I understand that I am in a black hole, I just don't know how to get out. Depression hurts man; makes you believe things you wouldn't normally. I've been depressed since high school; so I haven't gotten to enjoy my youth. That's a good philosophy but one that's hard to believe in. I like it though. Sorry that I've driven you up the wall. I guess I needed to vent, too many years of keeping everything bottled up is bad. Idk I have no one else to talk to about it with, what better way than with strangers lol.

Yeah, it surprised me a bit. This girl has been looking for me for some time now, I've just pushed away. It will definitely be a confidence booster. I some how managed to commit. Funny thing is she has no idea who I really am. Nobody does, I hide it too well. I kind of don't want her to see that. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

yeah dude, idk if something happened in your life that gives you that kind of self image of yourself, but without confidence, you're nothing more than a rag doll that people can and will push around as much as they want.
I may not have confidence, but I certainly will not be pushed around. Eh, its a whole mix of things man. Life has just sucked. All went down hill in high school. I was never quite good enough for anything. Really sucks because I'm supposedly pretty smart, 4.0 GPA all four years, then a 3.7 in college got my AA then stopped going because I lost motivation.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Yeah, it surprised me a bit. This girl has been looking for me for some time now, I've just pushed away. It will definitely be a confidence booster. I some how managed to commit. Funny thing is she has no idea who I really am. Nobody does, I hide it too well. I kind of don't want her to see that. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I may not have confidence, but I certainly will not be pushed around. Eh, its a whole mix of things man. Life has just sucked. All went down hill in high school. I was never quite good enough for anything. Really sucks because I'm supposedly pretty smart, 4.0 GPA all four years, then a 3.7 in college got my AA then stopped going because I lost motivation.

As far as your date, if you quit acting like a girl doing the poor little me thing, have fun, and be your self then she might let you PITB at the end....at the very least, you would of had a good time. If you push her away or do something stupid, what ever. There is plenty of females out there for you to play with. Dont sweat it. It is not that you are not good enough for them, it is that they are not good enough for you and are doing you a favor.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I had a mustang one time, got a girl. The rest is history. ..

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
My ex loved my Mustang... Then she left me for a but ass ugly kid that I don't think has a job and doesn't have a car....... talk about a confidence de booster... so no the Mustang really has nothing to do with it. It's all about how many issues the girl has. Unfortunately mine had more than she could handle. It'll bite her in the ass some day

Sent from my SCH-I605

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ You need a girl with daddy issues. Those are always great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online