Doesn't it piss you off

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I should add that when I do a little street play it is on my terms. That means only if I deem it is safe enough. Not that street racing is ever safe.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
Snakebit said:
Your car is slightly under powered for a modded Cobra, you only have around 265 at the wheels right? You should have like 25 more rwhp.

im thinking its because of my intake gasket? my car is runnning soooo rich you have no idea. last nite, i met up with my buddy with the srt4 and a few other friends (which reminds me i have to put pics up like right now because we did a photoshoot) and my friend Karl (srt4) raced another srt4 that met up with us later and i was the chase car. well it was the first time that i got on it because i was shootin the vid and at like 5200-5400, my car just bogged badly, then at like 5600 it picked back up..

im hoping im running rich because of this intake gasket. probably a tune too, modded intake and exhaust, probably calls for a tune wouldn't you think?

You need to get that intake gasket problem fixed and get a tune on that Cobra........then get some new numbers, I think you could see another 20 at the tires pretty easy.

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

msd 8.5 wires, TRG NGK's, bassani x pipe, custom exhaust, (2.75") 4.10s, bbk 62mm throttle body, flowbastards 40s

up next

JLT intake w/ 90mm MAF meter and a custom tune.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've had times like that.

Kids in the back, couldn't go...
it was irritating, but really the only choice.

SMOKE

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I should add that when I do a little street play it is on my terms. That means only if I deem it is safe enough. Not that street racing is ever safe.

My thoughts exactly .... to me it's less "racing" but "spirited driving". :dancing6:
Turning a 'race' has never hurt my feelings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online