Doesn't it piss you off

L

LR98Snake

Doesn't it piss you off when someone wants to race you, but because of certain circumstances you can't race them. I.e. I was leaving our local mustang club function and a black neon SRT 4 pulls up to me hittin' his BOV HARD. My g/f looks at me and says, "don't you even think about it." Then I look in my rearview mirror and see my son in his booster seat, asleep. AAAAHHHHH no one ever wants to race me. They see the stainless steel lettering on the back and just cruise by. The one time I get a formidable race there is no way I can or would do it.

S

scarface

Your a good dad...racings a no-no with ANYONE in the car.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
19mustang95 said:
street racing is a no-no PERIOD...
yeah, well I agree. I didnt want to be a pot calling him a kettle though. :)

I agree but im not going to deny the fact that I have done it in the past...........and probally will in the future :-\

FST-HUH

Reaction score
yeah don't even tgink about it with your woman in the car, Let alone with your kid. :nonono:

Find that prick on a drag strip in the summer time than wax his ass.

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

yeah, my prob is I work when the drag strip is hot. I'm not going to race with my little man in the car. too many risks. my g/f wouldn't have cared. Her dad used to race midget's, not the people.

I'll find that lil' bitch and make him feel stupid for spending that much on dodge.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
what Mods do you have done to your snake?

in his first ever post, he said he has a 98 Cobra with " light mods" so I would assume some exhaust parts and maybe gears :dunno:

S

scarface

Because I owned one, I understand when people underestimate a modded SRT-4.... Not saying either would win, but they are stout cars from a roll...traction owns from a stop though.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Because I owned one, I understand when people underestimate a modded SRT-4.... Not saying either would win, but they are stout cars from a roll...traction owns from a stop though.

x2 on that.. raced my buddies srt4 with pretty light mods and i have light mods. he beat me by about 2 lengths.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
scarface said:

x2 on that.. raced my buddies srt4 with pretty light mods and i have light mods. he beat me by about 2 lengths.

Your car is slightly under powered for a modded Cobra, you only have around 265 at the wheels right? You should have like 25 more rwhp.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Your car is slightly under powered for a modded Cobra, you only have around 265 at the wheels right? You should have like 25 more rwhp.

im thinking its because of my intake gasket? my car is runnning soooo rich you have no idea. last nite, i met up with my buddy with the srt4 and a few other friends (which reminds me i have to put pics up like right now because we did a photoshoot) and my friend Karl (srt4) raced another srt4 that met up with us later and i was the chase car. well it was the first time that i got on it because i was shootin the vid and at like 5200-5400, my car just bogged badly, then at like 5600 it picked back up..

im hoping im running rich because of this intake gasket. probably a tune too, modded intake and exhaust, probably calls for a tune wouldn't you think?

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
Snakebit said:

im thinking its because of my intake gasket? my car is runnning soooo rich you have no idea. last nite, i met up with my buddy with the srt4 and a few other friends (which reminds me i have to put pics up like right now because we did a photoshoot) and my friend Karl (srt4) raced another srt4 that met up with us later and i was the chase car. well it was the first time that i got on it because i was shootin the vid and at like 5200-5400, my car just bogged badly, then at like 5600 it picked back up..

im hoping im running rich because of this intake gasket. probably a tune too, modded intake and exhaust, probably calls for a tune wouldn't you think?

Bad intake gasket=poor performance. 4.6 engines don't have much vacuum to begin with so it hurts big time.

Street racing is bad, that said, I do it when I am alone. If my wife or kids are in the car I don't even consider it. I never even go more than 5-7 mph over the speed limit.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I never muck with street racing! Only because theres no where to do it around here which is a good thing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.