Don't Hold Back; What Do You REALLY Think?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Next thing you know they will only be raising the front while leaving the rear squatted.
pretty sure I have seen this done on trucks with the joke being he could not afford the entire kit. I wasn't sure if it was real or not just because I try not to be surprised by stupid shtuff people do to their vehicles. Everyone has the right to do what they think is cool but I am a fair guy and I do not discriminate and I reserve the right to make fun of anyone at anytime for anything all in good fun. If its something I really hate, I will keep that to myself. At least that is one reason I have not made fun of a donk, 2nd is we just do not have any in this small midwest town that I know of, and 3rd is because of the thugs that tend to drive them I am just too much of a pussy....

RedTwilight

Reaction score
They did once. They’re called gassers!!! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was for a purpose!

But I don't know what the rednecks and redneck wannabe's around are doing it for. Heck the rear is way easier to raise than the front. But they omit that step.

lutter94

Reaction score
More money than brain cells seems to be the common problem.

Do yourself a favor, don't google cali lean. In the pickup world.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
More money than brain cells seems to be the common problem.

Do yourself a favor, don't google cali lean. In the pickup world.

That is known as the Carolina Squat around these parts. And it seems all the wannabe Rednecks have somehow forgotten the back half of the lift kit.

Reaction score
Next thing you know they will only be raising the front while leaving the rear squatted.
I’m guessing you were being sarcastic because that actually is a thing right now too. The car scene is in very bad shape right now.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
No , not really liking that
And I dont understand why they would do that to a nice car

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
pretty sure I have seen this done on trucks with the joke being he could not afford the entire kit. I wasn't sure if it was real or not just because I try not to be surprised by stupid shtuff people do to their vehicles. Everyone has the right to do what they think is cool but I am a fair guy and I do not discriminate and I reserve the right to make fun of anyone at anytime for anything all in good fun. If its something I really hate, I will keep that to myself. At least that is one reason I have not made fun of a donk, 2nd is we just do not have any in this small midwest town that I know of, and 3rd is because of the thugs that tend to drive them I am just too much of a pussy....
Here its 4x4 trucks lifted and 30s with low profile tires

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online