Dream Car Build Thread: My Toyota Supra

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Please excuse me but I haven't had the luxury of seeing many of them "in the wild", so I'll imagine it sounds like:

[video=youtube_share;zZN7Ruk33HI]http://youtu.be/zZN7Ruk33HI[/video]

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Please excuse me but I haven't had the luxury of seeing many of them "in the wild", so I'll imagine it sounds like:

[video=youtube_share;zZN7Ruk33HI]http://youtu.be/zZN7Ruk33HI[/video]

That's exactly how it sounds. I'll try to get a video next time I get the car out.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Wheels have been ordered for a few weeks now. I'm awaiting the shipping info anxiously. Right now the plan looks like I'm going to put the wheels on it, get it slammed, hurt some feelings and list it up for sale soon after. While it's cool to have a Supra, I honestly don't like driving it very much. It's not fun to drive and I really don't want to sink a ton of money into it when my fox is still going to be more fun to drive (to me).

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
I could see a single turbo version being lame to drive...... on/off power is boring....

What's so bad about your car

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This thread just turned lame.
We came here for an incredible long term build. Not a wheel slap sale.

Boooooooooooooo get off the stage.
Keep or ban.

Above118

Reaction score
i actually love that you might sell it. why,bc you got a supra that looked like it was going down hill with the previous owner and brought it back on the right track so to speak. along with all your cars. At least the ones that i have watched so far its a trend for you. i like it. Next up.........R32?? lol

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
What's so bad about it is that it's boring to drive and now that the shock of owning a Supra has worn off, I really don't like it that much. I'd rather sell it and have the money in the bank to have to fall back on or buy a "nice" Supra in the future. I think this one just isn't the one for me. Plus I have 6 cars right now, which is way too many. I don't have the time to enjoy all of them. My Ford F100 was given to me by my grandpa so I can't sell it, the SN95 is unsellable because nobody wants it, the fox is my favorite car and my current daily driver, my WRX is my dd that I drive everyday when school is in session, and my POS el camino isn't worth $1500 so there's no point to sell it. The Supra is probably worth roughly 20k and is probably going to be easy to sell so I might as well sell it before I get too deep into it.

Sinned83

Reaction score
That's the call I would make. Sell it to a kid for some profit

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
We shall see. I might end up falling in love with it after I put the good wheels on it though.

Wichers123

Reaction score
Having worked on a few, even +500hp big single I have to agree. It's a supra nothing really special about it other than its a supra. The money involved to make it live up to it status is a good bit. Then at the end of the day most of the factory parts are discontinued. Im just not a fan I guess.

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Don't sell that was my mistake. I miss mine like crazy. How did you like the apexi exhaust? I had the blitz nur specR. Sounded decent but sounded really good after I put the turbo and catless midpipe on it.

turion94

Reaction score
I think you are doing the right thing by selling. No sense dumping money into something that you aren't happy with. If you can find somebody that will give you the money go for it. More cash for something better.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
The quality of the apexi exhaust was amazing. I don't really like the sound because it's still very quiet being stock everywhere else.

If I sell it, I won't be buying anything else. I have way too much stuff as it is. In a perfect world I would have my WRX for the dd, fox for weekend/track, f100 to sit there, and my el camino for hauling crap/beater.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I wish I didn't have the SN. It needs a new home but it isn't worth anything so I guess it will just sit there as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online