Dream Car Build Thread: My Toyota Supra

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
I wish I didn't have the SN. It needs a new home but it isn't worth anything so I guess it will just sit there as well.

Makes me wanna cry but I understand how it is if you loose interest in something. I know awhile back you said that if the SN didn't sell, you were gonna put a ton of work into it (IIRC...shaved bay, air ride...etc) That not the plan anymore?

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Since I have the fox (that I LOVE) I really don't have any desire to do anything with the SN. It's basically just going to sit for 5-10 years or however long it takes for me to either gain interest or find a buyer. I'll probably drive it a few times a year like I've been doing, but nothing will change other than of course wheels.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I finally got my wheels and got the tires mounted on them yesterday. I can't be happier with how they turned out, especially for the price. I also can't believe I got the specs literally dead on for my liking. This is the "functional stance" so it's going to get slammed on its nuts very soon.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Well I guess I'll put up a few new pics.

A week or 2 ago getting an alignment finally.

And today I finally got a minute to put the bumper back on. I also took the inner fenders out and decided to air it out.

Upon trying to move the car at that height, I found out that it was actually sitting on the frame rails.

So I raised it up a tad. This is as low as I can go and still be able to move. Kinda a bummer.

I'm still unsure of if I'll be going further with this thing. School starts in a week so I won't have any time at all for it or the other cars, so they'll just be sitting. Very depressing that I've only driven the car 10 times since I bought it :(

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Frickin love those wheels. Love the way that thing looks. I bet it's so easy to lose interest in one of your cars since you have 3 builds going lol

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Well, I said goodbye to the car tonight. The new owner LOVES the car so I can't be happier with my decision. I sold the SN95 last night, so I've got a little bit of space and money to play with so I'll be sure to make a thread on whatever I get next.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
2 cars in 2 days damn.. Termi time..??

I'd kinda like to get one but I'd just be buying it to clean up, get to my standards and then make a quick flip. An 03/04 is still on my list but everyone has one. It's sickening. Almost as bad as the Coyote cars... I can't go anywhere without seeing one.

turion94

Reaction score
What decade are you thinking of looking in? 70s,80s,90's etc.

I can think of a few cars that are rare.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
wow that didn't last long. I figured it would be something you would love and end up selling everything but that car.

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
I'd kinda like to get one but I'd just be buying it to clean up, get to my standards and then make a quick flip. An 03/04 is still on my list but everyone has one. It's sickening. Almost as bad as the Coyote cars... I can't go anywhere without seeing one.

This is the truth. I would love an 03/04 because of what they are, but dang, everybody has one and go on SVTP and theres mint ones popping up for sale every day. They're not hard to find.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online