Dream wheel... post up your pics...

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow...im surprised to see all of those wheels you guys like....i dont like any of them lol i like matts wheels and the roushes hes got now.....

other than that it would be 18x9/18x10 chrome saleens..or 18" chrome bullitts and DD rears...i dont like any other wheels really maybe a 18" chrome cobra r wheel (2000 style)

i like chrome, 18" and a traditional 5 spoke style wheel....but a lot of you guys are all about straight line performance where you need something light i will take all the extra weight to be in style 8) im really not a "drag racer" maybe 2 times a year i do a lot of cruising and nothing is remotly fast around me so the little mods i do have i can spank guys around my town all night long with my bling bling :rollinglaugh:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
i dont like any of those rims.
the only rims i like are mustang rims lol, rims that are ment to be on the car. thats just me

OP
OP
G

GDawg

Reaction score
I definitely like my stock 17" pony wheels but eventhough a pony should look a certain way, it should also have it's bit of individuality. Besides, I need some 18", 9s in the front and 10.5 in the rear. :pimp:

4point6GT

Reaction score
GDawg said:
I definitely like my stock 17" pony wheels but eventhough a pony should look a certain way, it should also have it's bit of individuality. Besides, I need some 18", 9s in the front and 10.5 in the rear. :pimp:

I think ur thinkin about 17s.......unless they do got a 10.5 rim for the rear for 18s :dunno:, sorry if they do I didnt know.

OP
OP
G

GDawg

Reaction score
4point6GT said:
GDawg said:

I think ur thinkin about 17s.......unless they do got a 10.5 rim for the rear for 18s :dunno:, sorry if they do I didnt know.

The SSR GT3 that I originally posted about are 18" X 9.5 in the front and 18" X 10.5 in the rear. Look on TireRack

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.