Want To Buy Drivers seat motor

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
My friend is buying a 96 GT from [MENTION=14737]Hill x 21[/MENTION] soon and the drivers seat motor is bad. It's the motor than controls the seat going up and down. Hoping someone is willing to sell me just that part or the seat track with everything attached...

I'll be acting as the middle man and if anyone has anything I'll give you his contact info and visa versa.

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

SVTstang96

Reaction score
My friend is buying a 96 GT from Hill x 21 soon and the drivers seat motor is bad. It's the motor than controls the seat going up and down. Hoping someone is willing to sell me just that part or the seat track with everything attached...

I'll be acting as the middle man and if anyone has anything I'll give you his contact info and visa versa.

Forget about me???? lol I have your old one that I wasn't able to fix. I have the up/down motor still from it. I will throw in the shock that helps push it up also. Sometimes those go bad and create problems. $40 shipped for the two

OP
OP
FivepointSlow

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Haha yea I wasn't sure if you had sold that stuff yet...
Figures I get rid of the track and now I could of used it for a friend. Haha. I'll text you my buddies info. He doesn't have the money right now as he barely has enough to buy the car and pay me back for the shit I bought him, but maybe you could put it aside for him or something.
He was going to buy a new one through school but apparently it's a 'dealership only' item or soemthing stupid like that.
Thanks man!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.