Driveway gets a little bigger! [murdered C6]

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Could not have said it any better! Lol

On a side note......great looking ride. I'm sure its a quick little mfer!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

lol coming from him I can understand he has a 600hp car as for you let's be real corvettes>mustangs

kaveman

Reaction score
lol coming from him I can understand he has a 600hp car as for you let's be real corvettes>mustangs

The power has absolutely nothing to do with it. Although I have great respect for the car and their owners, I would prefer a mustang over a corvette just about any day.....plain and simple.

Now you can say I'm just one of those mustang-all-damn-day douche bags, but it is simply my honest opinion. I love the body lines, the ease of modification, the history and (most of) the camaraderie that the mustang and mustang community offers.

To bash my opinion just because of the hp (or lack of) that I am making right now is completely irrational as who's to say that I am incapable of building a 600hp stang? But thank you for your opinion.

And like I said before......great ride you have there Chris_Scott.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong the sn95 has bad ass body lines that's why I've owned 4 of them ... I will never sell mine

OP
OP
C

Chris_Scott

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys!

I haven't been able to stop staring at this thing since day 1, it just looks soo mean! I'm still getting used to all the attention I get from driving this... I'm used to turning a lot of heads from driving my VERY loud cammed cobra and random small talks with strangers are the norm, but it's a different kind of attention now (good and bad).

Anyways, so I have a cool little story to share with you guys. My father is the whole reason I have a passion for cars. His dream car has always been a 1962 Corvette and I've always told him that one day I'll buy him one... back in the 60s he almost picked one up as a young lad for like $3k(gotta love the 60s!), however insurance even more than the car itself and ended up with a jeep station wagon instead. Since I was a kid I grew up with my dad taking me to see classic/muscle car meets and we would drool over all the cars together (this is exactly why I put a carburetor on my cobra as well), and his favorite car has always remained the corvette... but he never had the opportunity to get one.

I bought my corvette to share these memories again with my father. I didn't tell him or anyone in my family that I was buying another car... Sunday I showed up at his house with the car parked outside. I told him to close his eyes and I walked him outside and when he saw the car he was speechless. The only thing he could do was point and say "it's a corvette" all wide-eyed, very much like how a child would. I showed him around the car and then tossed him the keys and told him he was taking me for a ride, it's been over 50 years since the last time he drove a corvette and it was to move his friend's car and he still tells that story like it was yesterday. So now I'm excited to start picking him up and spending the weekend at cruise-in and car meets again.

As I picked her up
14328995818_98134b4fcb_c.jpg

This is after my trip back home
14535690333_d79c58e604_c.jpg

Another picture of her
14535692383_40358fa753_c.jpg

Starting day 2 I already had half my interior apart for upgrades! Saturday I have an appointment to get tinted

OP
OP
C

Chris_Scott

Reaction score
Thanks!

Here is one last picture for now... my friend who does photography(I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has that one friend) and he wants to take pictures of my car. He's trying to do some rolling shots so I think that would be sick to show off the large brakes!

14557084663_a8c46f5ef8_c.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online