DUDE WTF?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ok this should prove the point. Here is the same wheel @ different angles/lighting

Wheels1.jpg

s16bc_c.jpg

black chrome/hypercoated>chrome

ps just saw black chrome mach 1 wheels... they look badass

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
im not a fan...and DD salens would look worse. they need to make DD 10th anniversaries...someone on SVTP did a chop and it is badass. :boink:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
it would just be nice if they made some wide 10th anniversaries. I dunno about dd saleens... im not a big fan of reg saleens honestly

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Black chrome doesnt look the same as hyper coated at all imo. ???

Black chrome looks alot shinier as hypercoating look less black and duller? :dunno:

I think theyre totally different finishes to tell you the truth.

I mean just look at those bullets and the picture i posted compared to some of the "hypercoated" wheels posted in this same thread, come on now, there is an OBVIOUS difference.

I dont care what light you put them in brians wheels wont shine like the black chrome bullits you just posted.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i didnt even see this whole debate on hypercoated and black chrome, they arent the same you nummys... :slap:

gt96stang

Reaction score
Hypercoated does not have the shine that black chrome does..

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
they are both black powdercoat that is polished. Just look @ the companies that make them the process is the same and they even say also known as black chrome/hypercoated. The variation is just between companies. Some may use a little more black and some may polish them more but they are the same type of finish just difference between companies

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dont know what to say about this, when I got mine from MT they were suppose to be black chrome/ gun metal/ hypercoated..........all the same thing :dunno:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
well their too small for that car or something

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.