DUDE WTF?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
I never knew 03-04 cobras came DD??

deepdish04cobrawheels.jpg

Somebody tell me where i can get them from!

And since i had no idea in the world they do these DD what about saleens DD?? Do they do that too?!

SHIT!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome to last year. Their not on the market currently, but supposdly someones producing them sometime or something...Hell I dunno lol

Suspect

Reaction score
i like those alot! i could see them on my car. :naughty:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Welcome to last year. Their not on the market currently, but supposdly someones producing them sometime or something...Hell I dunno lol

:hammer:

I heard on MF (don't know how credible those guys are), but that it would be very hard to make them structurally and if they did, they would only make a big batch at one time and only if they knew a lot of people would buy them.

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Fets said:

Your mom is welcomed to next year. ^-^

Red96GT said:
:hammer:

I heard on MF (don't know how credible those guys are), but that it would be very hard to make them structurally and if they did, they would only make a big batch at one time and only if they knew a lot of people would buy them.

Yeah dont listen to those guys, theyre gheytastic. I hope they make some soon so i can grab a set.

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
ylw95gts said:

Those rims are the shiet, i love the finish and make, but those arent DD which is what makes the ones i posted so unique.

I'm really looking forwards to finding some DD in this model in the future and scoopin them up. If i cant find em though i might just go prostars/draglites skinnes and slicks, thats cool too.

It all depends if i want a road racer or a drag strip queen. I'm leaning towards road racing, maybe even competing in SCCA type things, but who knows, the good thing is all that is a good distance in the future so i have plenty of times to make plans and decide. :)

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Yeah thats where i saw them, his old thread that just got revived about him choosing wheels, i didnt see this before until today though, they are HOT. SO hot. Damn. :D

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Yeah thats where i saw them, his old thread that just got revived about him choosing wheels, i didnt see this before until today though, they are HOT. SO hot. Damn. :D
they are sweet :)

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:

Candy? Candy is sweet? CHOCOLATE? ???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
Snakebit said:
FIVELITERS said:

Candy? Candy is sweet? CHOCOLATE? ???

I have some left from yesterday :D

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
that pic has been floating around for awhile. Hopefully someone will produce them but who knows. Supposedly they were "rushing them to production" due to the buzz, but they still havent made them yet. "black chrome" ftmfw! I wonder how some pro stars would look in the "black chrome"... I need some new wheels damnit!

Suspect

Reaction score
i wonder how fr500s would look in black chrome. :dunno: but i think i like those better.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
like this?
mustangtuning_1935_162767353

hypercoated and black chrome are the same thing. The difference in appearence might just be the way the pic was taken plus there is pry a slight difference in how each company does it.

OP
OP
F

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Actually i believe there is a big difference between the "black chrome" finish and hypercoating, i've seen both and there is quite a difference between them, in fact i heard some kind of environmental controversy in the way black chrome finish is accomplished and applied? What was that all about, anybody heard about that? :dunno:

And why is there so much doubt that they will be produced? Something i dont know about? Shit i dont care about the finish i'll take those wheels in regular old machined! O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hey guys I have the Hypercoated FR'500s :slap: :slap: :slap: they are called BLACK CHROME :hammer: :hammer:

you have seen them before.......

5c59a796.jpg

newcobrapics006.jpg

Suspect

Reaction score
i dont think it looks the same as the cobras. :dunno:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
its just the angle of the picture and lighting that is throwing you off. black chrome is a "semi transparent" black powdercoat on top of a polished wheel and hypercoated is a "semi transparent" black powdercoat over a polished wheel... the same thing.

This is kind of like the smoked headlights where all the different angles/lighting made them look like there was a bunch of different lights when they were all the same brand.

Different companies may vary a little but they are the same whether they call it hypercoated, black chrome, liquid metal and i am sure there are a few more out there, same process/affect just different name for each company

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.