Dumps?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
mufflers, and possibly removing the cats makes it louder :)

Hedders don't make it louder with stock exhaust, they do smooth out the sound though.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
mufflers, and possibly removing the cats makes it louder :)

Hedders don't make it louder with stock exhaust, they do smooth out the sound though.

She already has an o/r :(

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
SLP FTLW (for the loudness win)

Trust me when I tell you that it is extremel loud, and if you do those with an O/R mid pipe it will be horribly loud. Nearly undriveable.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
SLP with O/R Pipes sound like someone farting, seriously. I'd say go stingers, or spintechs :dunno:

OP
OP
B

Bluextc

Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
SLP FTLW (for the loudness win)

Trust me when I tell you that it is extremel loud, and if you do those with an O/R mid pipe it will be horribly loud. Nearly undriveable.

The husband's got SLP's on his 06, and I hate the way they sound (on his car, at least).
And I'm not going to add any more power for now, I don't have enough traction as it is.
I'm thinking I'm just going to have to deal until I "re-do" the car in 09...

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Dumps will make it a little louder for now and is relatively cheap. It also depends on which Flowmasters you have. I know you say 40's but they even have different 40 series. They have the original 40's which is what I have and sounds awesome with dumps then you have the Delta Flow and Delta Force which are suppose to be a little quiter with less resonates. If you don't have the original 40's than that will make it louder or if you really like the sound of a chambered muffler, you could get the Mac pro dumps or whatever they are called. I will be getting the pro dumps if my Flowmasters ever crap out on me.

94yellowgt

Reaction score
Fets said:
Seriously! SLP=Sounds like Crap

I think you mean SLP = Sounds Like Poop! :rollinglaugh:. Thats really what it stands for, right?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
dumps will make the car louder...
the negatives are the smell...and the dust....i have mine angled out at 45* so they are basically pointing right at my rear wheels....but i clean them everyday so its no biggie to me... I LOVE THE SOUND THE CAR MAKES ...totally worth anything ....of course its got flowmasters.....and apperntly drone dont bother me because i have no idea what you guys are talking about with headaches and highway driving?? :dunno:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online