Dyno day on Saturday the 8th

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Finally going to dyno the new combo after the problems from last summer. Keith has been working on my tune for awhile and I really like how it feels now. The previous combo with Shorty headers, AFR 185's and TFSR intake pulled 338 w/ the tune that screwing up my current combo last summer. Best indication of where my power is now is that I trapped 110MPH in the 1/4 last month. Since then Keith refined the tune further and it feels even better then it did at that time. I'm really hoping to pull 385 or more. At 400 or anything over would be the best case situation. Guesses welcome. I'm going to guess 385HP 400 TQ.

Addermk2

Reaction score
It's no use. Travis let a power steering leak get the best of him... Then bought a street bike.

I've tried getting him to dyno it or bring it back to the track. He basically lost interest.

Feels like a slap in the face to me, because I retuned his car for free. All I ever asked for were some dyno numbers.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
[MENTION=8201]Addermk2[/MENTION] you should totally make that tuning thread tho :) I'm gonna be on a dyno Saturday for a group event with a shit tune

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
20-23psi. its probably maxed out.

its probably getting close to maxing out. but i bet it is a blast to drive.

im guessing he never got it done from addermk2 response. . . . although who needs power steering for a dyno run. lol

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
when i drive it, it is. its soon to be in storage. new plans coming. nothing power wise. i will clean some shit up much better.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
It's no use. Travis let a power steering leak get the best of him... Then bought a street bike.

I've tried getting him to dyno it or bring it back to the track. He basically lost interest.

Feels like a slap in the face to me, because I retuned his car for free. All I ever asked for were some dyno numbers.

Sad to see all that work just sit around and go to waste. I'd LOVE that R swap into my car. Oh well, I guess you can't change someones mind if they lost interest.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score

the kid is from Maine, he's a knob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Staff online

Members online