dyno numbers ::gulp::

Stangbangin

Reaction score
Earlier this week I had my car dyn tuned finally after getting my driveshaft back in the car. I've always hear dyour ca rmake sles shp than you hoped well very opposite in my case. my a/f ratio was right at 13 threw the whole rpm range. rwhp was 339 and rwtq was 351. I was jazzed like nobody's business. I have to get the sheets scanned here pretty quick. The tune did wonders for driveability too. On a 125 shot of squeeze it put down 430 and 448 to the rears which sounds nice too. I'll probably bump that shot up to around 200 after I run with this a little. to me those numbers just sound off though? with ym setup I was expecting lower....what do ya'll think>>

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
im thinking your car is a freak. With my minor mods and KB i was at 291 and 380. But thats before race gas :D Great numbers man, very impressive, post up that dyno sheet, id like to see the beast as well!

OP
OP
S

Stangbangin

Reaction score
I'm waiting for someone to call BS cuz I wouldn't believe that myself. I need to get those sheets up pretty quick let me work on that.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Stangbangin said:
I'm waiting for someone to call BS cuz I wouldn't believe that myself. I need to get those sheets up pretty quick let me work on that.

well I'm looking at what you have.......a fully built FORGED 306 with ported trick flow heads, I assume you have a fairly aggressive cam too boot so your numbers are good but nothing that I would call BS on :police:. My old 91GT made just under 300rwhp ( 297 to be exact ) with just a stock short block out of a 95 and the Edelbrock rpm package so going on those numbers I can see what you have making an additional 40 hp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online