Dyno Thread?

Patientzero

Reaction score
I searched and found an "Official Dyno Thread" but it was locked for replies and hadn't been updated since 2015. Is there another thread or do we need a new one?

AStangThang

Reaction score
Bro I have absolutely no idea, I'm still learning my way around this site. As soon as find my way around my old forum, I loose my phone, loose my log-in passwords, my #'s, get to know everyone pretty well, and all that good stuff lol. I'm glad I checked it out here though, just got to get to know everyone, and vise versa. I would PM Droptoppony for that question.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I street tune my set up. I was going to do a dyno day a couple months ago, but I didn't want to spend $80 for two pulls.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea he knows better then to ask me I am excited just to get it on the ground hopefully shortly let alone dyno runs. Blak and logan are both closer to you, tony to. I get down to bowling green to beach bend drag strip one or twice a year if I am lucky but other then that I have not got any further than that in 9 yrs because of chrones disease.

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried smoking a cigar?
Nicotine works wonders on Chrones....
I have some nice ones I can send you?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
What i did to ease my UC symptoms. Funny though, only the dirty smoke inhaled would do it. Dang i miss my colon....had a reason to smoke!!

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They have the Anti-MAP vaccine now that works but they will not release it because they have not figured out how to charge you 100k for it like the HEP-C cure that works in 4 weeks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online