Dyno'd and Weighed my Coyote today - guess the power and weight

ElKabong197

Reaction score
The tune isn't what opens it up, it's the or xpipe and intake that helps most. I only picked up about 15whp when I had mine tune only, but made a little over 400 with intake/xpipe.

Sent from my Galaxy S fizzledizzle using Tapatizzile Twizzle

OP
OP
P

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I think you're right. I have 'em backwards. Either way, my point is, with dyno results you have to be really critical with the run conditions when people post numbers because there is all kinds of shenanigans you can do with the simple click of a button that will inflate the numbers.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
3600# that's nice Paul.
You car is setup sweet. You thinking of adding a blower?

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Dyno jets give real numbers. Technically they both do. They just read slightly differently.

Elkabong. Your slightly right. But sorta wrong. Any intake large enough will require tuning to make the extra power it's capable of. But yea 15rwhp is close with a tune. You can get more. All depends on the tuner(by this I mean the person not the actual programmer. The programmer itself makes no damn difference)
Also. The mid pipe, may gain you 10 hp. Maybe. That's it. Otherwise with lts midpipe, cai and tune you can be over 420 to the wheels. So yea these cars grow power easily.

Also. 20"s on these cars are normal. They are big cars. They look silly without 19s or 20s plus the 20s he has are a good set!

And Paul. You could have tuned your car a long time ago with a Diablo Intune tuner. They are undetectable by Ford when the car is reloaded back to stock. Not so with sct

Sent from some device in my hands. Like a bauss

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, the wheels look nice. But man that just seems large. Do they come with 19" stock? I guess I didn't realize the cars where that big. I thought my DD was big-ish, and it came with 18" stock.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Most came with 18s. The break package came with 19s. Sorry. But his looks awesome. They look silly without a 19 or 20 inch rim

Sent from some device in my hands. Like a bauss

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.