E-town Raceway Park again tonight.. and fixed the problem! Read this for Results

ReVz

Reaction score
Ok.. I fixed it.. I Sprayed it with some WD-40 on the TB and the Spring etc. Not sticking anymore.. and Also.. I ran at englishtown tonight again. I ran 14.0 @ 92 Mph. 60' was 6.3 R/T was 2.2

Im really pissed about my 3rd run tho... I as up against an EVO, I destroyed it off the line was flying down the track and my Intake completely fell off.. I couldn't believe it.. I'll have the Videos up either tonight or tmw.. you guys can be the witness.. but on the other hand how was my run? Especially wit what Mods I have.

Julian Moore

Reaction score
6.3 60 foot?? wtf?? You get that down and your in the 13's!! What are you launching at??

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
6.3 60 foot?? wtf?? You get that down and your in the 13's!! What are you launching at??

I think that is wrong.....................at least I hope it is ???

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
6.3 60 foot?? wtf??  You get that down and your in the 13's!! What  are you launching at??
Thats not right. I think he meant 2.2 60ft, and a .63 R/T?

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
Re: E-town Raceway Park again tonight.. and fixed the problem! Read this for Res

The stupid clamps were lose.. How? I don't know.. Im so mad about that.. my RT was .221 my 60 FT was 2.272 And I was Launching at 2500 RPM .. spun a lil bit

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Where did the .63 come from lol? If you can get some good tires and practice launching your ET will get a lot better. That trap seems kinda low for almost being in the 13's though. Congrats non the less!

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
Re: E-town Raceway Park again tonight.. and fixed the problem! Read this for Res

Cars feels so old tho. She has 125k miles. I don't know if she can even do that.. lol.. but yeah.. I'm saving for some nice ET Street tires or MT's. Haven't decided yet.

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
It just depends on the shape it's in. If it's in rough shape then yea, maybe your pushing it. If it's in good shape though you should be ok. Mines got way more miles than yours (233,XXXmi) and I hope to hit high 13's this weeked with Nitto DR's.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Yea, I'm shoothing for low-mid 14's with 146K on my odometer. My last run was a 15.02 10k ago.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score

btw im not the one that ran the car. My boy Will whos like a incredible driver drove ther car. Were starting our own little thing. I own the car he runs it. Its our own little Team racing thing we started. I want to get this thing into the 12's I think he did mad nice last night.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I pulled off a 14.5 with traction issues in 1st, and that was after a brunout and launching at idle. I was running toyo proxies at 38 psi though.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score

What are you guys launching at? I just took my car out and tryed launching a bit.. I tryed 2, 2.5 I spun after I gave her some Gas at 2 even. Whats the perfect launch? is it possible... hmmmmmm idk?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
You have to play with tire pressure, type of tire, and size of tire. With a good combo you should be able to launch at a higher rpm.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score

hmmmmmmm well i got 17 in. tires on there.. which tire should I put my air into? Isnt there like some way to make them uneven or something and u run better or some crap like that

94gtstang50

Reaction score

275 nitto dr's at a lower psi, like 16-18 or something

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score

I heard nittos are horrible in the rain :'(

94gtstang50

Reaction score

Have them mounted on a spare set of wheels and change them out at the strip or before you go. But then again, if its raining, you probably wont be at the strip.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online