Early XMAS for me. New Parts!

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Well, My interior has been well over due for a make over, soo....

PI swap went on the Back burner now that my stang is somwhat being daily driven again.
But here are some goodies i got this month.

The Other Day

IMG_4467_zps8e55c858.jpg

IMG_4469_zps3698f15b.jpg

NEW SVE S2 SEATS!!! My Favorite buy in a LONG TIME. Fraction of the price of corbeaus and just as comfortable. Maybe not as durable, but I love em.
IMG_4475_zpsbe1b919f.jpg

Another Great buy! Chrome gauge bezels and reverse glows.
IMG_4412_zps2a9f599d.jpg

IMG_4368_zps8dba78ac.jpg

Also got white face HVAC overlay, my Cobra Radio bezel installed, and a new ford racing shift knob. Its Looking Good. Just need a Navi flat screen in there.
IMG_4473_zps9e6d8e3a.jpg

All together.That stuff really cleaned the interior up. Theres a before in there too.
IMG_4476_zps0aa8aff6.jpg

IMG_4479_zpsf2bb1a35.jpg

Enormous difference.
021E150D-0F5F-41A1-815F-B879EF4DBB4B_zps63q5pwxx.jpg

Got my Raxiom sequential tail kit also but, youve all seen them and photobucket is being stupid with videos.

And last are my Micky Thompson Street Comps. A pair of 315/35/17s were around 140 each shipped. Had to get em for the rear... and boy do they tuck nicely.

IMG_4367_zps2d3c823d.jpg

Im happy. Hopefully I can get a chance to put my heads on this winter.

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Interior looks much better. You will like the Street comps...

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How much did you get those seats for? Corbeaus aren't all that expensive... most pairs go for $450.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
Nice seats.

I have those tires on my lightning they don't do too well in the cold but are manageable and more predicable then I expected

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Gauge cluster was just some sale kit at AM for $30. The chrome bezels were $50.

The tires feel like they are gonna HOOK in the spring and summer.
But when the roads are cold and you got a manual w/4:10s, it's like I'm on ice.

The seats are a brand new set they sell at LMR. Anyone that's bought a set of Corbeaus knows how
expensive the brackets and tracks are on top of the seat cost. These SVE S2s were 500 shipped and
fully assembled with brackets and tracks ready to put in the car. Highly recommend them.

Thanks for for the compliments. Loving this new interior.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Very nice and I agree with the above gents that black carpet will look great in there. I scored mine for $40 and it was a good chance to completely clean the interior out!

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
DEFINATELY have black carpet in mind before this spring. I threw some black floor mats in it after those pics were taken. Even those made it look better. Hopefully I can get ahold of a full black interior some day.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Interior upgrades always make you feel good especially since you see and touch them the entire time you are in the car.
Oh and another black carpet band wagoner :)

Now get that PI swap done, it really was a huge difference and made it more fun to drive.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Interior upgrades always make you feel good especially since you see and touch them the entire time you are in the car.
Oh and another black carpet band wagoner :)

Now get that PI swap done, it really was a huge difference and made it more fun to drive.

Yea, DEF know what you mean. I got a new bluetooth stereo that automatically plays my iphone play lists and lets me answer calls by hitting the little button. Simple stuff like that just makes me love the car more. Now i can hear calls over the exhaust cause i can just turn the damn radio up! lol

Im working on getting the PI done. I may have someone that wants to trade some labor for machine work on the heads.... so i gotta wait a little bit. heh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online