Easy question

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
I just ordered cobra emblems for the sides of my 95 gt mustang. Are the side gt emblems of the mustang bolted to the car or not? If so, will the cobra emblems I am ordering bolt right into place of the badges? These are the emblems I ordered:
http://www.mustangtuning.com/cofeemfall93.html

Edit: And also I have been looking for stuff for 94-95 mustangs and I don't find much at all of anything. Can someone please help me out?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
no dude no bolts holding them on, they are welded

j/k :hammer: they are held on with double sided tape, use a thin flat head with a cloth wraped around it and CAREFULLY pry them until they start to pop off, then stick your new ones on.

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
Welded? You scared the hell out of me man lol. Thanks a lot and do you think the new cobra emblems will coem with that tape? Also do you think taking a hair dryer or something to the emblem would make the glue hot and come off easier.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Welded? You scared the hell out of me man lol. Thanks a lot and do you think the new cobra emblems will coem with that tape? Also do you think taking a hair dryer or something to the emblem would make the glue hot and come off easier.

When I put new badges on my 95 they came off pretty easy, just be carefull with the paint so you dont chip it. The new ones will have the sticky stuff already on the back all you have to do is pull of the paper that covers the back and stick them on.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
or take fishing line and wrap around each hand then start it behind the emblem and "saw" it off. Use goo gone or something similar to take off the adhesive left behind and then use double sided tape for the new emblem. Heat will help the emblem come off but i never used any. What are you looking for? body parts, engine stuff, suspension?? many great sites out there (the 94-95 can be a pain to find stuff for sometimes but there is a lot out there)

www.50resto.com, california mustang, dallas mustang... i am drawing a blank but search and you will find a lot of places

LAST YEAR OF THE 5.0 FTW!!!!
:banana: :banana: :bunny3: :bunny3: :dancing6: :dancing6: :party2: :party2:

OP
OP

95Grandtouring5.0

Reaction score
^Thanks, and now for finding parts for decent prices rofl.

edit: What about finding a good intake manifold?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
summit racing and jegs have a decent ammount of stuff for the 5.0. You will most likely need the 94-95 elbow adapter to go with any manifolds as most are for the fox bodies. Another good thing to do if money is tight is check out classifieds at mustang forums.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
dude fishing line in the middle of the day. then an eraser disc on a drill to clean it up. hairdryer could cause the paint to blister. and a flat head could cause pings. up to you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online