new track time with some et streets... ran out of time to get it in the 11's

best et on left and mph on right

[video=youtube;c6Ci1C-MHsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Ci1C-MHsE[/video]

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
Super cool swap man and what kind of tires and wheels are you runnning in the back at the track?

Some old MT Et streets on a set on heavy steel off road jeep wheels lol. Im getting some lighter aluminum wheels soon.

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
DUDE love your car. Its such an amazing car for sure. I love the unique special stuff you have done that makes your car different them every other car on this forums. Its for sure a dope car and I would love to race you but um located in California. Keep up the fantastic work.. Then when you build your internals you can swap to a Whipple or Kenne bell and have a street slaying beast for sure.

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
DUDE love your car. Its such an amazing car for sure. I love the unique special stuff you have done that makes your car different them every other car on this forums. Its for sure a dope car and I would love to race you but um located in California. Keep up the fantastic work.. Then when you build your internals you can swap to a Whipple or Kenne bell and have a street slaying beast for sure.

thank you!!! i want to build the bottom end soon hope for 600ish with the stock mach 1 compression and ported eaton

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
Do you have a return style fuel system or the stock returnees system still? I love my Aeromotive 340pump its workings amazing at this point and that should be enough for fuel to keep that beat from going lean but i would also love to have a boost a pump just for the extra fuel down the road. make some videos of some WOT pulls lets hear that blower sing ") love the setup. I might be doing a swap someday.

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
Do you have a return style fuel system or the stock returnees system still? I love my Aeromotive 340pump its workings amazing at this point and that should be enough for fuel to keep that beat from going lean but i would also love to have a boost a pump just for the extra fuel down the road. make some videos of some WOT pulls lets hear that blower sing ") love the setup. I might be doing a swap someday.

i have a stock cobra pumps and tank with a returnless system i got the BAP cause at wot high rpm it was running out of pump so it just a little extra insurance. ill start working on the vids but heres is one

[video=youtube;rdcQjID-iuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdcQjID-iuo[/video]

Mrstangerbanger

Reaction score
i have a stock cobra pumps and tank with a returnless system i got the BAP cause at wot high rpm it was running out of pump so it just a little extra insurance. ill start working on the vids but heres is one

[video=youtube;rdcQjID-iuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdcQjID-iuo[/video]

Love it. sounds amazing. I always wanted to go with a twin screw on my 5.0 but they are heat soak monsters and don't make much power compared to the vortech but they sound so much better IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online