ebay + corbeau seat + cheap = FTW!!!!

Thomas_W

Reaction score
I love ebay..

Here's the latest i've bought

6bc6_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-Corbeau-Racing-Seat-s-A4-Black-Great-Condition_W0QQitemZ290105273552QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33701QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm picking it up on friday in Commerce.. No more uncomfortable crappy seats!! well atleast for the drivers side

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Thomas_W said:
Snakebit said:
sweet seat ;)

hell yea! it'll go great with the Autopower road race bar. AND it should keep me from sliding around at my open track events :banana:

yea they hold you in tight :boink:

i just hope they do like the Recaro's in the Y2K cobra R.. if they do, i'll be happy!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
you think the stock seats are uncomphy??? i love mine :dunno:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
thats hella cheap...and looks good too

and yeah, the stock seats suck the cack...dont hold you in or nothin.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
thats hella cheap...and looks good too

and yeah, the stock seats suck the cack...dont hold you in or nothin.
they damn sure dont

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i need new seats, my driver sides coushin is just pretty much falling apart, like there is no more coushin on the left side of the seat, i keep vacuuming it up off the floor every week :eek:utofcloset:

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:

I DESPISE the stock seats.. I have a GTS which is basically a base model V6 w/ a V8.. i have NO power windows, locks, trunk pop.. nothing... so i've got the crap V6 seats.

I got these for $160 though :D

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
Thomas_W said:
tRaV_19 said:

I DESPISE the stock seats.. I have a GTS which is basically a base model V6 w/ a V8.. i have NO power windows, locks, trunk pop.. nothing... so i've got the crap V6 seats.

I didnt even know there was a diffenece between v6 and GT seats. Whats the difference?

G

GREG@SN95

QwanSanchez said:
Thomas_W said:
tRaV_19 said:

I didnt even know there was a diffenece between v6 and GT seats. Whats the difference?

Nothing...

The race seat he bought is lighter and it holds ya in place better... I like the stock seats myself... plenty comfy and simple...

LI98GT

Reaction score

So yes, there is actually quite a difference between V6 and GT seats. The V6 are lighter in weight, and have little/no side bolsters and seat bottom bolsters. The GTs are better in terms of comfort and holding ability but sill don't compare to the Corbeaus and others however. I've been looking for a complete set of 99/2k1 cobra seats for my GT for quite some time and may have to ultimately go with 3rd party seats. I have the same problem as bigjohnson4.6gt with little crumbs of seat cushion constantly being left behind on the floor underneath.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
LI98GT said:

So yes, there is actually quite a difference between V6 and GT seats. The V6 are lighter in weight, and have little/no side bolsters and seat bottom bolsters. The GTs are better in terms of comfort and holding ability but sill don't compare to the Corbeaus and others however.

EXACTLY!

Just an update.. i got the Corbeau friday night.. got home at 8pm.. by 10pm the seat was installed. :dancing6: :dancing6: It took some getting used to but damn i love this thing! you move very little in turns. its stiffer than a stock seat but even so, its still a 1000000000 times more comfortable than factory.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online