ECU Pin

OP
OP
01yellercobra

01yellercobra

Reaction score
The MS3 has the option to add knock sensors. The 03/04 Cobras don't have them from the factory. The ECU is set up to read the knock sensors through the factory plug. So I have to add my own wires.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I’m sorry I don’t have the answer, but maybe you can pull one out of the connector and compare? Or call DiyAutoTune and see if they will give you the answer?

OP
OP
01yellercobra

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I’m sorry I don’t have the answer, but maybe you can pull one out of the connector and compare? Or call DiyAutoTune and see if they will give you the answer?
The last resort was going to be pulling one out of the connector. Matt is probably tired of me with all the questions I have. So I was trying to figure it out before all that.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
The last resort was going to be pulling one out of the connector. Matt is probably tired of me with all the questions I have. So I was trying to figure it out before all that.

I understand that. I know I’ve probably worn out my welcome with him over the years lol. He’s always been willing to help though. Have you asked around over on msextra?

OP
OP
01yellercobra

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I understand that. I know I’ve probably worn out my welcome with him over the years lol. He’s always been willing to help though. Have you asked around over on msextra?
I ended up ordering the pins. They should be here Saturday. I'll keep everyone posted.

Connie

Reaction score
According to a review I saw on Amazon, if the ECU is EEC-IV, it is compatible for those connectors. If what I looked up was correct? Bob.

Attachments

• DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    386.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    341.4 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
01yellercobra

01yellercobra

Reaction score
My understanding is the .060" is for EEC-V and the .110" is for the EEC-IV. I think the reviews might be a little mixed up.

Connie

Reaction score
My understanding is the .060" is for EEC-V and the .110" is for the EEC-IV. I think the reviews might be a little mixed up.
Yes, reviewers do mix up what categories they review from at times. It's easy to do. I've seen it, and have done it. But, that's no help to you. I'm curious now which connectors are correct.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes, reviewers do mix up what categories they review from at times. It's easy to do. I've seen it, and have done it. But, that's no help to you. I'm curious now which connectors are correct.
the interweb is nevar wrong!!!! I read it on the web....

OP
OP
01yellercobra

01yellercobra

Reaction score
So my pins were supposed to be here Saturday and according to the tracking number they were dropped off. But I'm guessing they were dropped off at the wrong house since they weren't in our mailbox.

OP
OP
01yellercobra

01yellercobra

Reaction score
Guess what showed up today.... I'll have to make time this weekend to play with it. It looks pretty simple to add the pins to the ECU plug.

OP
OP
01yellercobra

01yellercobra

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick update. The pins I linked do work. They slid in with no real fuss. Although it looks like I'll only be running one knock sensor. The holes for the second sensor are in the middle of the plug and trying to knock out the blank plugs that block the holes is a pain. So as of right now I only have one pair of wires ran to the ECU plug.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online