Edelbrock 3835 TB adapter gaskets

Flade

Reaction score
Anyone Running an Edelbrock 3835 Throttle body adapter?

We’re getting ready to put a Explorer Manifold on my son’s 95 GT. I have a used Adapter, but I need new gaskets for it. Edelbrock doesn’t sell them separately.

I figure someone has figured out what is the best available gasket to use.

Wmac

Reaction score
You could use the Trickflow tfs-515GSN95 gasket set for an SN95. It has 2 heavy composite gaskets, one for the intake side (76mm) and one for the throttle body side. (67mm) This should work ok for the Eddy adapter, if your t/b is larger than 65mm, you will need to open the t/b gasket slightly.
Its what I use for a TFS adapter to the heavily ported explorer upper whenever I bolt it on.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you can get gasket material in sheets and cut it to the shape you want but with the bolt holes all being the same on them I would think you could get one off the shelf. You might need to trim the inner area but it would not be hard to do.

OP
OP
F

Flade

Reaction score
You could use the Trickflow tfs-515GSN95 gasket set for an SN95. It has 2 heavy composite gaskets, one for the intake side (76mm) and one for the throttle body side. (67mm) This should work ok for the Eddy adapter, if your t/b is larger than 65mm, you will need to open the t/b gasket slightly.
Its what I use for a TFS adapter to the heavily ported explorer upper whenever I bolt it on.
Thanks I’ll look into them. I have gasket material to make them from, but I’d rather buy some that are cut right if ai can find them. Stock ones have all sorts of cut outs in them for no good reason and can’t be trimmed if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99