*Edit: Exhaust Vid* I've Gone To The Dark Side...

venmuss

Reaction score
*Edit: Exhaust Vid* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKapJHAMNB4

I haven't been active here in a while, although I still lurk pretty often. Some of you may remember me when you see the last picture! I fell in love with the sound and N/A power of my friend's '99 Z28.. so I bought it. I will own an SN95 again, but this car will definitely keep me satisfied in the mean time.

99K Miles
Whisper Lid
Free Ram Air
FAST 92 Intake/TB
36# Injectors
Racetronix 255lph Fuel Pump/Harness
Ported/Polished PRC LS6 Heads
MS4 Cam
Pacesetter LT's/Offroad 3" Y-pipe/Dump
SLP Underdrive Pulley
Centerforce DFX Clutch
Pro 5.0
Moser 9"/3.90 Gears
Adjustable Panhard Bar
Tubular Lower Control Arms
Spohn Pro-Series Torque Arm/Driveshaft Loop

The car made 452rwhp. The car is consistently in the mid 11's, however this is a street car and behaves quite well. Thanks for looking! Bring on the flaming!

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
"Luukke" Use the force!! Come back :D

All jokes aside!!..Thats a Nice ride :thumbsup:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the dark side of CATFISH! My favorite years for those was the body style ahead of this one but it sounds like a fun car none the less.

That lower ground effect on the front bumper though reminds me of the whiskers on a catfish funny enough.

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Looks like a fun car!

I had a love hate relationship with my Camaro. I owned a 1997 SS #1777, while not the LS motor the LT still had a lot of giddy up and go. I had a number of LT4 parts on/in the motor and it was slightly faster than the 1998+ LS cars when I owned it. 6 speed and very fun car to drive however as a shorter guy I disliked being on top of the dash in order to reach the pedals. It was a pain to get in and out of also for me because of having the seat so far up. Ignition work was a PITA also, the opti-spark was not one of the more useful inventions to come from the General.

That being said I so still have a place in my heart for the F-body cars. I would like to own another SLP LS car some day if I can find a clean un beaten, un molested example.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I really like it, I'm more of a firebird guy but that seems like a very well put together Camaro.

Cpotts13

Reaction score
This thread is useless without a idle/ exhaust vid. It seems that LS engines sound way better cammed then modular motors..

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I really like the car, setup is clean. We gotta hear it though! Cammed LS motors sound amazing.

kb1982

Reaction score
Nice looking ride. It took awhile for the 4th gen to grow on me, but i love the looks of them now. My biggest gripe about them is how low it seems you sit in the floorpan. Even though I hate to say it cause i love banging gears, i bet that thing would flirt with high tens with an auto and the right stall.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know catfish could survive out of water........... ;-)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, my buddy had to use the lift just to change the sparkplugs in his '95! Now, I admit, working on a modular their is no room but to use a lift to change plugs..?

Nice ride man!

Caboose302

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, my buddy had to use the lift just to change the sparkplugs in his '95! Now, I admit, working on a modular their is no room but to use a lift to change plugs..?

Nice ride man!
My buddy had a 98 that we had to take the passenger tire off to change the no. 8 spark plug. Then he wanted to swap the intakes. THAT was fun...

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
No you didn't . Ls cars are badass dude.

Turbo and 10's in your future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online