Eibach Drag Springs

red95gtcoupe

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of cars with eibach drag springs. Ive seen plenty of foxes with them, but none on an Sn95. Do they make the car sit high like they do on foxes, or do they keep it at our cars normal 4x4 height. Anyone cut coils, if so, how much did you cut and how much did you drop? I have aluminum heads, battery in trunk, smog delete, and no strut tower brace or swaybar, so the front end it a litte lighter.

Brian

ryclef331

Reaction score
I run'em in my car. The stance isn't ridiculous or anything. These are out of the box drag launch springs with no isolators front or rear. I could stand to come down another half inch up front but I'm not going to cut'em to do it. I'm going to run steeda X2 balljoints if I want to drop it more. If I were to do it again, I'd keep stock GT springs up front and run 4 cylinder springs in the back and spend the money on a anti roll bar BUT they are nice springs.

228623750.jpg

142863165.jpg

142863686.jpg

OP
OP
R

red95gtcoupe

Reaction score
That doesnt look that high compared to the stock stance. What other suspension mods do you have? Also, how did they help at the track?

ryclef331

Reaction score
no front swaybar, UPR Upper and lower control arms, Lakewood 90/10s up front and strange 8 ways adj shocks in the back.

I don't have back to back verification at the track on them as I did the motor and every other thing under the sun all at once. The car pulls consistent high 1.60's for 60ft times on motor. Thats just scratching the surface on making it hook. I'm trying to get it as low as I can on motor....then we're gonna spray it off the line and see what it does...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online