Eibach Pro-Kit Installed Before and After Pictures 56K Warning

Reaction score
Took me 12 hours (first timer) to get the springs, shocks and strus in but it was well worth it both aesthetically and functionally! Let me know what you guys think.

Before:

CIMG1353.jpg

After:

Eibach001.jpg

Before 2:

CIMG1363.jpg

After 2:

Eibach019.jpg

Before 3:

CIMG1357.jpg

After 3:

Eibach008.jpg

Before 4:

CIMG1361.jpg

After 4:

Eibach011.jpg

Other random pictures:

Eibach003.jpg

Eibach007.jpg

Eibach010.jpg

Eibach031.jpg

Eibach032.jpg

Eibach034.jpg

Look at this massive gap!

CIMG1367.jpg

New shorty antenna:

Eibach014.jpg

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Great job, your car look better, I hope that the ride is not to hard.

What kind of stuff you spray on your tires?, it's very shiny !

F.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
It looks a hell of a lot better, dont look like you can take it in the woods for off road fun now. Me likes :boink:

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
A nice set of aftermarket wheels would set that new stance off right! :thumb:

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
el docum said:
Hello,

Great job, your car look better, I hope that the ride is not to hard.

What kind of stuff you spray on your tires?, it's very shiny !

F.

Thanks! To be honest, the ride isn't all that much different at all as far as comfort and driveability is concerned..... but it handles much better, corners harder and does not roll nearly as much. I did however nail some roadkill the other day thinking that I could straddle it and instead something under my car snagged it... sucked big time!

The tire product is Meguiar's Hot Shine Tire Coating. It is aerosol, so it sprays evenly and does not require a foam applicator. The tires willl shine just like that for a pretty long time as well. I've tried pretty much every tire shine on the market and Meguiar's is definitely my favorite.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
It looks a hell of a lot better, dont look like you can take it in the woods for off road fun now. Me likes :boink:

I never realized how 4X4'ish these cars looked until I saw some before and after pictures here on the forum. Now I can make my contribution to that thread as well.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
A nice set of aftermarket wheels would set that new stance off right! :thumb:

You're right. In fact, I'm in the market for a new set of wheels. I'm most likely going to go with 17" and an anthracite finish/color. Though I am still undecided on the style.... leaning more towards Bullitt or possibly FR500. What do you think of this?

arv_torq_thrust_m_anthML_ci3_l.jpg

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Chrome FR500's! Seen them on a Pacific Green 97 cobra, looks super sick! The anthracite bullitts are a little too dark, the chrome FR's really stand out against the green!

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

Chrome wheels look always good but if you have a budget I suggest Bullitt, not anthracite but silver, I agree whit 68mustang5.0, anthracite is to dark for a forest green Mustang.

F.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Good job it looks way better no more rock crawler for you.

ui_cowboy

Reaction score
I think it looks a lot better. Where did you get the kit from?

ALITL8

Reaction score
looks good, i love my pro kit springs. keep your eye on the classifieds... wheels pop up all the time.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
did you leave in the front iso's? if you did, i would take the time to take them out, it will give you a much better raked look.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
did you leave in the front iso's? if you did, i would take the time to take them out, it will give you a much better raked look.

I was hoping for a little more rake, but overall I'm happy with the drop. I did leave the ISO's in, and will possibly remove them in the future when I'm not feeling so lazy.

Thanks for the comments guys!

rgs

Reaction score
did you leave the isos in the front and back? cause im looking to get some springs and im wondering if i want h&r super sports or the eibach pro kit you have.

i like my cars low so i would probably be removing all of the isos

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online