Eibach Pro-Kit Installed Before and After Pictures 56K Warning

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
rgs said:
did you leave the isos in the front and back? cause im looking to get some springs and im wondering if i want h&r super sports or the eibach pro kit you have.

i like my cars low so i would probably be removing all of the isos
IMO, go with the h&r SS...leave the front iso's out and both in the rear. the H&R's give the pre99 a lower drop than the pro-kit..the pro-kit is an awesome low drop on the new edge though, but if you want to be LOw, go with the H&Rs.

rgs

Reaction score
ya thats what i was originally thinking.

i had just heard that the prokit might out handle the h&rs

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
rgs said:
ya thats what i was originally thinking.

i had just heard that the prokit might out handle the h&rs
i think they are about equal in that aspect, i have ridden in stangs with both and they both could take corners...but the car i rode in the pro-kits with has stock struts/shocks, so with good struts/shocks it would probably out handle the h&rs.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
I went with the Pro-Kit over the H&R SS because I didn't want to get too aggressive with the drop. Honestly, my particular setup wouldn't be able to handle much lower of a drop with the longtubes. I've actually bottomed out on a speedbump already, of course I had 3 people in the car. Additionally, I had heard good things about the ride quality with the Pro-Kit.

rgs said:
did you leave the isos in the front and back? cause im looking to get some springs and im wondering if i want h&r super sports or the eibach pro kit you have.

i like my cars low so i would probably be removing all of the isos

I left all the iso's in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online