Eibach pro kit VS H and R sports?

Blueoval19

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 94 Gt coupe. I am putting tokico illumina struts and shocks in it. I also want to do lowering springs to get rid of the hideous 4x4 stance. HOWEVER, I do not want to slam the car, I don’t like the look of slammed cars, and don’t want the driveability/ scraping issues with the car seeing as how I am putting a 408w in it and will be getting custom long tubes. Basically I want to lower the car and give it a nice racked stance but not too low where I am ruining my underside and exhaust. What do you guys recommend the eibach pro kit or the h and r sports? Which lowers more? Which gives a racked look? I like the look of a little bit of wheel gap front and rear, I don’t want the fenders to basically be even with the tire because I think that’s too low, but I need to lower it from what I have

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I have the h&r sports and they ride great. Definitely took out the 4x4 look and scraping isnt a problem.

The rear coils have a few extra coils that i believe is up to the user to adjust his rear ride height. I say this cause when down on the ground looking at the coils you can see about 4 coils completely collapsed together.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You need to compare spring rate and overall drop of both. Especially with dropping in a Windsor. The block is heavier and needs to be accounted for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Blueoval19

Reaction score
I have the h&r sports and they ride great. Definitely took out the 4x4 look and scraping isnt a problem.

The rear coils have a few extra coils that i believe is up to the user to adjust his rear ride height. I say this cause when down on the ground looking at the coils you can see about 4 coils completely collapsed together.

Do you have before and after pictures? I’m trying to compare the ride height with the eibach pro kit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.