Picked up a 2006 8.5'X24' Continental Cargo enclosed trailer about a month ago. Wasnt a 100% perfect trailer, however for the price it was a good deal. The interior wasn't horrible, but needed some TLC for sure! Ended up having to replace the wood on the back door with some nice new 3/4" ply so the first step was stripping off the old wood. After that we cleaned off the rust and gave it a coat of black Rustoleum spray paint. Now for the big job, sanding the interior wood.... Took me damn near two weeks, 10 sand paper disks, and tons of ibuprofen for a sore back. It ended up making a huge difference and giving us a nice surface for adhesive to stick to. The few dark spots that were left probably would not have caused any issue however we felt that a little bit of primer meant to cover oily surfaces would give some piece of mind that the adhesive would stick. At the same time we cut and mounted the new wood for the back door. With the big work done its time for wiring... Going to use a 30amp rv power inlet to bring power in from a generator into a breaker box. from there it will power 10 power outlets, 6 fluorescent lights up in the ceiling, and a small flatscreen tv up in the V-nose section to keep the girlfriend entertained at the track. The lights and power inlet are currently being shipped. We also have a roll of rubber coin pattern flooring with industrial grade adhesive that will go on the floor once the wiring, walls, and ceiling are done. Some white luan sheeting will go over top of the existing plywood with some aluminum strips to hide the seams. Once all of that is in the final touch will be to put two 16" wide diamond plate runners on the floor from the edge of the door up to the front set of D-rings for the car to park on. Should end up being a pretty awesome little hangout spot and toy hauler for going to events at the track. I am hoping to have it done before picking up the car so it should only be another month or so until it is finished. I'll keep the progress pics coming!