Enclosed trailer remodel..

Ian

Reaction score
Hunter... who let you play with power tools?

It's gonna burn to the ground now....

OP
OP
G

GenevaStang

Reaction score
Got the passthrough mounted on the trailer, ran wires for the power outlets in the front, and started to run wires for the lights. We will also be running wires for an air conditioner as well as a set of exterior lights for the side of the trailer that will remain behind the walls until we decide to add them.
13157921273_159fc61afd.jpg
13157934023_933432d693.jpg
13158103544_ef81266e3d.jpg

Ian

Reaction score
That front needs a bench vise bolted to it... Also need a place to put those cabinets... any clue where you will put the air compressor? I advise just wheeling one out of the trailer and setting it up outside...

Also you planning on mounting an extra set of wheels in there?

OP
OP
G

GenevaStang

Reaction score
That front needs a bench vise bolted to it... Also need a place to put those cabinets... any clue where you will put the air compressor? I advise just wheeling one out of the trailer and setting it up outside...

Also you planning on mounting an extra set of wheels in there?

We already have all the tools we need, including a bench vice, hah air compressor and generator will be strapped down infront of the cabinets there. Got all the wiring in last night and now we just have to start putting in the walls and ceiling and do the finish installation of lights and what not. should get a ton of work done today.

OP
OP
G

GenevaStang

Reaction score
13216403035_2ce7210237.jpg

Ended up not getting to work on it as much as we would of liked to, but still got all of the insulation in and were able to get a panel of the roof in just to test the process.. I can already tell doing that roof is gonna be a HUGE pain. Should end up lookin pretty awesome when its all finished though. Will probly be another few weeks of putting this roof in until we have all the fluorescent lights in. Only one of the little 12v lights in the things makes it pretty bright, I can't wait to see what it looks like with SIX fluorescent lights!

OP
OP
G

GenevaStang

Reaction score
Just ordered some storage bling for the trailer... Floor jack wall pocket, Fuel jug holder, Nitrous bottle holder, and of corse a couiple wall mounted cup holders!

Hoping to still be able to fit a generator and an ATV up in front of the car as well. We'll see if everything fits..

OP
OP
G

GenevaStang

Reaction score
lol, somebody just got their summit catalog ;p

hah Jegs actually sir. I was gonna go with the Plattinum products stuff but I felt like these looked better and were actually cheaper and free shipping from Jegs. Couldn't beat it hah

All that was $270 from Jegs and woulda been $460 from Plattinum products.

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
I'll make sure to let you know when I get out there. Should only be a few more months till the car is back from profab. I saw on facebook that it was up on a flatbed today. Seems like its been there
more than on the road the last year or two lol.

I sold it to Joe. It had been broken since December 2012, and only drove a few miles until Joe came and got it

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Thats sweet, they have tons of used trailer stuff you can get super cheap if you know where to look. Storage stuff/boxes and others are great wehn you get the trailer set up just how you want. We had to move a few things on the "mod father" cars trailer a few times until it was right. Then Ronnie went out and got a new one...

OP
OP
G

GenevaStang

Reaction score
I sold it to Joe. It had been broken since December 2012, and only drove a few miles until Joe came and got it
Joe Goodnough?

Thats sweet, they have tons of used trailer stuff you can get super cheap if you know where to look. Storage stuff/boxes and others are great wehn you get the trailer set up just how you want. We had to move a few things on the "mod father" cars trailer a few times until it was right. Then Ronnie went out and got a new one...
Yeah we feel like thats all we should need at first. we'll see how crazy we get with it. been talking about running lines so that we can hook up our air compressor in it as well. AtlanticBlue98 has seen the garage my dad built so he can vouch, My dad will not half ass anything "garage like" lol and the trailer is like an extension of it so I'm sure it'll turn out badass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online