eng swap come n soon

OP
OP
P

philly101

Reaction score
D3V whos doing your p&p on your heads since i have to do the cam gear an the eng out of the car any one kno a good cam for a blower on the 3v

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I read this swap in a magazine, don't remember if it was 5.0 or MMFF, it looks really interesting.
Will be watching, may alter my plans.
3v are not too expensive.

I don't remember all the details, but I do recall them using the 3v manifold and using a cobra tb so they could keep the drive by cable aspect.
If I recall, it fit fine, and I believe they kept the hood.
And an easy 300RWHP in naturally aspirated trim. All aluminum, with such light bodies, would be an amazing setup.

Good blowers mount on the front of the motor .... Block heaters mount on top lmao heat soak , is why they like to whine so much

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Good blowers mount on the front of the motor .... Block heaters mount on top lmao heat soak , is why they like to whine so much

I thought that was the only reason people use superchargers anymore, to be heard by everyone...I like that^ though, made me LOL.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I thought that was the only reason people use superchargers anymore, to be heard by everyone...I like that^ though, made me LOL.

Ill take a loud centrifugural any day over a roots style , TVs , twin screw blah blah blah ... Oh yea I already made that decision ;)

OP
OP
P

philly101

Reaction score
so I hit a wall last my buddy blow his eng in his 2005 mustang an asked me to trade my 3v eng for his 2v mmr long block an well as his mack LT an mack mid pipe. what should I do

fiveohwblow

Reaction score
lolwut.jpg

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Im not sure if I processed post #26 good..?
Your buddy blew his 3v 2005 and wants you to trade your good 3v for a built 2v that he has?
This depends on why the built2v is not being used?

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score
D3V whos doing your p&p on your heads since i have to do the cam gear an the eng out of the car any one kno a good cam for a blower on the 3v

MMR stage 3 port is like 1100

A decent blower cam with a decent sound bbr stage 2s but

... honestly comp blower cam is pretty good unless u want a customs grind

The D3V

OP
OP
P

philly101

Reaction score
ok so i was goin to do the sawp this weekend but my car is make n a funny noise its sounds like mmmmmmmmmmmmmm but when i take the hose off the iac it stop the sound any ides

OP
OP
P

philly101

Reaction score
that the thing its not even 2 years old but the warrant up by 6 days 1 year warrant i call bs for auto zone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online