Engine bay pics

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Ok i did some looking and didnt really find what i was looking for... I wanna see every one's engine bay pics so i can get a look at a couple things... Mostly need 94-95's but i guess all from 94-98 will work also.. The more the better..

Thanks Willis

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Here ya go...I have done a bitmore since then but you'll get the gist of it. There are some sweet cars on here.

blown.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Julian Moore said:
Here ya go...I have done a bitmore since then but you'll get the gist of it. There are some sweet cars on here.

blown.jpg
:boink: ill post some when i get off from work :naughty:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
Julian Moore said:

blown.jpg
:boink: ill post some when i get off from work :naughty:

for what? You dont have nothing we want to see :mad: :mad: :mad: keep your DAMN KB pics off here.............you show off :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

j/k Bud :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

281powered

Reaction score
here's the 4.6

2194182_50_full.jpg

HERE'S ANOTHER PIC WHAT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE IN PERSON WITH SOME BETTER LIGHT AND WAY BETTER CAMERA, DOSEN'T HAVE THAT FLORESENT COLUR LOOK TO IT.
2194182_73_full.jpg

Hellion94

Reaction score
It's not totally finished yet. And it's also not a street car. It's totally strip oriented.

Times are expected to be in the mid 8's when all is said and done.

The car is an NMRA Renegade car.

97six

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
It's not totally finished yet. And it's also not a street car. It's totally strip oriented.

Times are expected to be in the mid 8's when all is said and done.

The car is an NMRA Renegade car.

well in the Renegade class you will have some stiff competition against Tim from MPH but it should be a good race.

Hellion94

Reaction score
97six said:
well in the Renegade class you will have some stiff competition against Tim from MPH but it should be a good race.

Tim? I'm not familiar with a Tim in Renegade.

We should be fine though, a 347 with 30 lbs from an F1 oughtta get us going pretty good, especially with the aero advantages of the SN95

Just picture 3350 with 900+ at the wheels...or just wait till we get to the PSCA races and slap on the cog belt, and take all the weight out, and add the wheelie bars... Oh yeah, it'll be fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online