engine is done..

G

GREG@SN95

SvtBlack95 said:
sorry havent been on in a while my sister recently passed away so i havent been able to do much anymore

i was just bustin yer hump...

sorry about your sister though

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
thanks guys.. i kno you werent bustin my hump no harm done to me... ya im ok i mean its the hardest thing i ever had to go through and its tough to get things back to the way they were she was a big part of my life cuz me and her were very alike and close.... family freinds and GOD has deff helped out alot.. and the guys on here also help keep my mind of things im glad im part of this group

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
thanks guys.. i kno you werent bustin my hump no harm done to me... ya im ok i mean its the hardest thing i ever had to go through and its tough to get things back to the way they were she was a big part of my life cuz me and her were very alike and close.... family freinds and GOD has deff helped out alot.. and the guys on here also help keep my mind of things im glad im part of this group

yeah im sorry man, but having a hobby like this sorta will keep ur mind off of things goodluck man and btw ur car looks sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online