engine is done..

hottwheels04

Reaction score
K my motor is finally finished, The following mods are....:95 f150 block,bored .30 over,stock full rebuild kit/( pistons ect),compression is changed to stock mustang gt specs ,stock gt heads with new valves, new roller rockers, stage 1 comp cam,trickflow street heat intake manifold,65mm throttle body,pulleys,cold air intake,shorty headers,off road h pipe,slp catback exaust,24lb injectors,stock t5,3.73 gears,spec stage 1 clutch,msd ignition, and some suspension

I'm hoping this will get me in the 13's with some Dr's out back, maybe high 13's@100mph+??

I'M also guessing maybe ( 230-240 rwhp+)???

what do u guys think? will this get me in the 13's?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yea that should be enough to put you in the 13's, what kind of intake do you have?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds sweet.
Get it tuned and it should run great.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
yeah thanks man! :thumb: when its out ill be sure to put some pics up and such :banana:

Spyder

Reaction score
whats the deal with the truck block?

Any stronger?
Aluminum?

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
will do thanks every 1

Yeah i belive the truck blocks are a lil stronger

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Just curious, why did you go with stock heads with a cam and intake?? Those heads suck balls. Good luck though, you should be able to tap into the 13's if you can drive.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
yeah my main problem is deff alot of weak shit like ..( the stock shity iron heads , stage 1 clutch i belive cuts off at 330ft lbs) lol oh and im kinda broke now so i was stuck with the stock shity heads lol :banana: :hammer:

Well soon as i have the money im deff throwing on some trickflow heads :dancing6:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
You should be able to get very high 13's low 14's with what you have and some good driving. Don't expect to much.

For example, A friend of mine had a 91LX notch back with a complete Holly set up, heads, cam, upper and lower intake. 24lb injectors, roller rockers, had the heads ported and polished, high volume fuel pump, 3:73 gears with an auto. He could not break into the 13's if his life depended on it. The best he did was 14:10 @ about 103mph. His problem was he had a stock stall converter so he could not launch at more than 2,000rpm. He spent alot of money on his set up and only picked up about half a second in his ET.

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
You should be able to get very high 13's low 14's with what you have and some good driving. Don't expect to much.

For example,   A friend of mine had a 91LX notch back with a complete Holly set up, heads, cam, upper and lower intake. 24lb injectors, roller rockers, had the heads ported and polished, high volume fuel pump, 3:73 gears with an auto. He could not break into the 13's if his life depended on it. The best he did was 14:10 @ about 103mph. His problem was he had a stock stall converter so he could not launch at more than 2,000rpm. He spent alot of money on his set up and only picked up about half a second in his ET.
That is a poor example. A healthy running fox with those mods shouldn't be that slow...that setup is good for way more than low 14s lol. I understand he had a power robbing AOD but still, that isn't the average result for H/C/I fox.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
my buddy has a motor setup kinda like yours and he broke 12'8 on drag radials.. all he had that u dont have is heads he has trick flow hi ports... i went 14'1 @98 mph on my cobra with just full exhaust and pullys on street tires.. i mean its possible if u are a good driver u should be in the 13's all day long

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
my buddy has a motor setup kinda like yours and he broke 12'8 on drag radials.. all he had that u dont have is heads he has trick flow hi ports... i went 14'1 @98 mph on my cobra with just full exhaust and pullys on street tires.. i mean its possible if u are a good driver u should be in the 13's all day long

^ Yeah I hope so, next on my list is a nice pair of trickflow heads ( when i have the money ) :thumb: :banana:

thanks for all the input guys, when the car is ready and out on the road. I will be sure to get some pics up. and hopefully it wil get me in the 13's for now :thumb:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
sorry havent been on in a while my sister recently passed away so i havent been able to do much anymore

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
sorry havent been on in a while my sister recently passed away so i havent been able to do much anymore

:-[ :( sorry to hear that man, hope ur ok , keep ur head up man ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online