engine swapping

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
You may only need something cheaper like a chip or you might need to do a tuner, but either way an SCT dealer will point you in the right direction. Where are you located. We'll find you a reputable dealer/tuner.

OP
OP
R

raymond

Reaction score
Got that fixed , didn’t tighten up the ecu all the way but I’m still running into a no spark situation any ideas? I have the coil pack to cop conversion and I have constant power at all the coils

OP
OP
R

raymond

Reaction score
Alright guys so update on the build, ita a 97 cobra body with a 99 cobra motor. It's got long tubes cat delete egr delete and cop conversion. I also deleted the imrc. The car is not starting so I'm wondering if any of this could be causing a no start situation, motor cranks strong I have 40 psi of fuel pressure and spark. Every once in a while it gives some hope of starting but not very often, a other thing I noticed is the negative battery cable gets warm after messing with trying to start it after a while. Anybody got any ideas?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Are the injectors pulsing?
Like ,are you absolutely surely positive that gas is getting into the chamber? I gonna geuss after the amount of starting you described, you woild have mentioned the smell of fuel...flooding the engine.

OP
OP
R

raymond

Reaction score
Are the injectors pulsing?
Like ,are you absolutely surely positive that gas is getting into the chamber? I gonna geuss after the amount of starting you described, you woild have mentioned the smell of fuel...flooding the engine.

Injectors are pulsing I can hear them pulse individually with a stethoscope, they could be clogged though, they sat uncovered for who knows how long until I got the car

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online