Enigizer Bunny kills a 392 Hemi

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0001-D.jpg

So the 2008 R32 is my daily beater. Last Wednesday night I have to pick up the wife and daughter at Dulles airport 50 miles away at 1am, the flight is on time and I am leaving to pick them up and the phone rings and the flight got in early but did not update the website...crap.
I switch to the bunny and roll, got there in 25 minutes..road was empty and road construction had all the cop hide out slots filled with equipment. I pick them up and they thought I got there fast??? I knew the wife would yack the whole way back about the trip so I took the slow road back to let her bleed out. My daughter is a scientific diver and took mom diving in the Caribe to count baby squid at night. So the car was full of Scuba gear and 2 women, probably 400 pounds of extra weight. The road is empty and 3 stop lights ahead is the Challenger blasting every light. We get matched up at a light and roll out of the light slow, at 25 mph he nails it and I do too, we are door handle to door handle to 75mph, then I start to walk away from him. At the next light he is going spastic screaming at me for a rematch, I just shake my head NO and roll away. I look at my girls and they know that was a good car, wifes brother has one. I just said you 2 are my witness and smiled all the way home. I keep telling them this bunny is a Jackrabbit.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
IMG_0001-D.jpg

So the 2008 R32 is my daily beater. Last Wednesday night I have to pick up the wife and daughter at Dulles airport 50 miles away at 1am, the flight is on time and I am leaving to pick them up and the phone rings and the flight got in early but did not update the website...crap.
I switch to the bunny and roll, got there in 25 minutes..road was empty and road construction had all the cop hide out slots filled with equipment. I pick them up and they thought I got there fast??? I knew the wife would yack the whole way back about the trip so I took the slow road back to let her bleed out. My daughter is a scientific diver and took mom diving in the Caribe to count baby squid at night. So the car was full of Scuba gear and 2 women, probably 400 pounds of extra weight. The road is empty and 3 stop lights ahead is the Challenger blasting every light. We get matched up at a light and roll out of the light slow, at 25 mph he nails it and I do too, we are door handle to door handle to 75mph, then I start to walk away from him. At the next light he is going spastic screaming at me for a rematch, I just shake my head NO and roll away. I look at my girls and they know that was a good car, wifes brother has one. I just said you 2 are my witness and smiled all the way home. I keep telling them this bunny is a Jackrabbit.

I wonder what the race would be like with empty car and half tank of gas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostr1

Reaction score
I knew the wife would yack the whole way back about the trip so I took the slow road back to let her bleed out. My daughter is a scientific diver and took mom diving in the Caribe to count baby squid at night. So the car was full of Scuba gear and 2 women, probably 400 pounds of extra weight.

Lol, why do I find this amusing...

joe65

Reaction score
the vw v6s (vr) versions were the only v6 sound i ever liked and damn they are fun to drive. I've had 2 glx jettas with the vr in them and always had fun driving them.

Boostr1

Reaction score
I don't think VR6s came with turbos. I remember doing the head on those when I worked at the machine shop... Such a peculiar head. The block was weird too. I would put that motor in the same book as a rotary as in odd, but sure ripped assphalt.

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They did not come with turbos. But in a tight engine compartment the one place where there is a big space is on the back side of the engine where the exhaust manifold goes down and turbo manifolds are low cost and easy to install, engine will make 600 HP easy. The 3.2 L VR6 engine is the middle of the road engine of the series and mine is 250 HP. This DSG trans and 4 wheel drive I picked because it is such a pain in the ass to work on, but it is fun and this power train was used on many other models from Audi and Porsche. I was amazed at how small this engine is for a V6 and 3.2 liters, the packaging is genus, 2 of these engines together is what Bentley uses and 3 of this design is what Bugatti uses. The sound this car makes is like no other and I never play the radio. The engine is strong and durable if you leave them stock, same as The SN95 but it turns into a rabbit hole if you get tricky.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
LMAO....
You have pondered the idea installing a turbo! So much so...you have mapped out how to install it!!

I say do it!!

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, not on this one. Kids fuck these cars up just like Subi's and SN95's I am keeping this one damn close to stock. There are a lot of parts upgrades for this car because so many VR6's were made and Porsche and Audi have interchangeable bits but all the goodies only add up to 30 HP because this was HIPO from the beginning. Turbo is the way to go on this motor and the internals are the usual players.. Mahle, JE, Manley but this thing is nice stock. My buddy is a service manager at VW, he has quite a load of European rides including LS engines and when he says don't fuck this one up, get another to play with I listen. My MIL has a Passat sedan with the same power train that makes me go Hmmm.

joe65

Reaction score
agree, that r32 is just fine stock like. Those things just get more fun when the roads gets slick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online

No members online now.